Goku's pov

I awoke to Chichi throwing a book at me that was lying on the nightstand next to me. I groaned in pain and looked at her confused. She was all dressed up and already had her purse in one hand the other hand resting firmly on her hip as she was looking at me angrily. I took a deep breath going to ask what I did wrong when I smelled the perfume she was wearing. knew wear she was going now.. I hated how she treated me like I was so fucking stupid. Whatever I could just go visit vegeta, hopefully vegeta would come out from under his bed this time. Ever since the last full moon vegeta has been acting strange and I don't know why. It might just be because it's something saiyans do. What if it's something all saiyans do would that mean I would do it too? I was distracted from my thoughts hearing the door slam and a sticky note on the middle of the door. Thank kami that bitch left. I sighed and got out of bed and got in the shower, I started daydreaming about vegeta hiding under the bed again. I didn't think much about it, the warm to hot temperatured water running down my chest and back. I kept daydreaming and started telling vegeta in a soft comforting voice. 'it's okay vegeta. No one can hurt you now, its okay. YOU'RE okay.' Vegeta started making his way out from under the bed panting slightly, when he got out he lunged towards me and started kissing me roughly. Although I was married(sorta his wife is technically cheating) and had two kids. I.. I actually wanted vegeta. I picked him up and pinned him to the wall, vegeta gasped in surprise giving me the chance to slip my tongue into the his mouth. I was feeling hotter as I rubbed vegeta's growing erection. As soon as I rubbed downward trying to grope vegeta's ass, I felt cold. I opened my eyes and went crimson. I was groping the knob to change the temperature to hot water.

Embarrassed I got out and got ready for the day putting on the usual gi. I called bulma to make sure vegeta was away from his bed. I flew over as fast as I could. After bulma said he was in the 'special room' she made for him. She hung up sounding a bit annoyed as usual, I couldn't help but feel my heart throb. Knowing I could finally see my best friend again made me happy. Then I went crimson again remembering the daydream about vegeta.

When I got to capsule corp I rushed down the hallways to the room that looked like the gravity chamber and barged in. Finally, after all this time I got to see my best buddy. But instead I could smell something. Something that smelled really really really good. My curiosity and saiyan instincts told me to follow the scent. So I did. Bulma said a room. This was more like a small house or bunker. I followed the scent up some stairs down a hallway and in a room. When I walked in he saw vegeta laying on the floor halfway under the bed, panting heavily, his face flustered, hair messed up and in his face. Goku's pupils dilated and he lunged at the prince. Vegeta was surprisingly docile and submissive.

"K-Kakarot." Vegeta groaned out as goku ripped his clothes off. "P-please" Goku's eyes widened and he went back to normal for a second. He noticed vegeta had grown fangs. Why was vegeta so docile? Why was he submissive? He's always been the dominant type. Why do I suddenly want him so much?