What. The. FUCK!! Chapter 8

⚠️ Warning: Let's just say Bulma is ready to throw down.⚠️

After Goku had confessed his love toward the prince they started round two of their 'training' session 😏.

-•-•-•With Chichi •-•-•-

Chichi had just come home from her date's house and was welcomed home to an empty house. She was worried something had been stolen or worse her child wasn't studying. She called bulma and was a little relieved to hear that goten was helping Trunks study. She started calling goku's name so that she could scold him for letting goten go to Bulma's without her permission. To her surprise goku wasn't there. She called bulma again and asked if she knew where goku was.

"Hey bulma?"

"Yes?"

"Is goku over there? He's not here at my house.."

"Oh yea about that..."

"Bulma! What happened to my goku!"

"Oh relax. You don't even care for him."

"Slut!"

"Excuse me I am not a god damn mirror bitch but if you need one I have millions compared to you! And I'm the fucking slut-  bitch your the one who manipulated their husband into thinking cheating is 'experimenting'. So you can bring your stupid, Bitch lying, slutty ass over here and fight me if you think your going to talk to me like that!"

"..."

"Exactly bitch. Goku is indeed over here. I locked him in a room with vegeta cause vegeta pissed me off. I'm surprised they haven't broken it yet.. Anyways if you wanna check in with them your gonna have to come talk with me. Set things right ya know?"

"Ok see you later."

"K byebye"

---Call ended---

"Bitch..." Chichi mumbled under her breath as she got in her car to head towards Bulma's. She was mad. But she didn't know what was coming. For when she was busy 'experimenting' her husband was also experimenting.

Chichi got to Bulma's and stormed in. "Where is my husband!" Bulma pulled a face. "I said he's in a room with vegeta. I locked them in there with this key." She pulled the special key out of her lab coat pocket. "This is the only copy and I don't feel like making anoth-" she was cut off by Chichi snatching the key out of her hand and running down the hallway, outside and into the special room. "Well she's in for a treat. She has no idea what goku and vegeta are doing, but I do. Cause I'm smart enough to install cameras in something like a mirror." She blushed remembering what she had seen on the  camera she installed. "Speaking of which I wanna see the show they're bout to put on. Chichi's gonna be pissed!" She quickly got a bowl of popcorn and a seat and enjoyed the show.

~•~•~With goku and vegeta•~•~•~

"Ahh~ R-right there~ Faster vegeta~!" Vegeta was starting to get a little used to goku's size. The way vegeta bounced up and down, back and forth. It was different then any either had experienced. It made them both writhe and yearn for more of each other. They heard something downstairs but both were dangerously close to their climax to care nor stop. Vegeta reached his climax the door slammed open. Chichi was there staring in horror as her husband and his rival finished eachother ignoring the fact she was right there. When both climaxes were taken care of they put their clothes back on semen still dripping down vegeta's thighs. "What. The. FUCK!!" Goku was about to apologize when vegeta stepped forward glaring at the woman.

"He is mine bitch. You didn't deserve him in the first place. You only used him as a god damn toy and manipulated him. Get the fuck out before I make you."

Chichi stared stunned "since when did you care for goku? I thought you hated him!" "I cared when I gave him what you couldn't! And guess what? He doesn't even love you!" She glared at goku. "Is this true...?" Goku gulped "y-yea. I love vegeta.. I have been for a while.."

"Now with that being said OUT!" Chichi scoffed "As If I'd listen to you. You fun sized prick!" "Yea tell that to your husband. We've been fucking since you left!" Chichi scoffed once again, turned around, and left. Not a word spoken.

Goku and vegeta stood silent for a few seconds. "Round three?" Goku finally spoke. "Are you serious? Ofcourse! Just let me get the other bottle of lube, we ran out." Goku grasped his wrist "Now why would we need that when you already take it so well baby bunny~" vegeta blushed as goku pinned his wrists above his head and started round three.

"Oh what a show..." Bulma said chuckling deeply feeling aroused watching the two saiyans mate.

Also shout out to FANficgirlDBZ for the Chichi walking in on the idea!