Vegeta's mood swing Chapter 10

▪︎▪︎▪︎/\/\/Three months later\/\/\▪︎▪︎▪︎

Three months had passed but vegeta didn't have any morning sickness or any weird food cravings. He didn't even really have a baby bump. It did look like it was growing, some of his abs disappeared and looked as if the baby bump was growing. The only other thing different was strange crampings that would happen every now and again. Bulma was worrying the babies may have died. But also had to keep in mind that vegeta wasn't human. What helped her remember that wasn't vegeta human was the fact he was pregnant.

"It's fucking happening again!!" Vegeta yelled squeezing the life out of goku's hand. His cramps came back and it wasn't helping that the children in his womb were kicking. Vegeta turned to face his mate, tears in his eyes yet a scowl on his face once again. "I'm gonna KILL you after this!!" He emphasized the word 'kill' making goku gulp.

"W-well why not just go to sleep?" Goku was trying to help but just made things worse. "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WHEN THESE DEMON CHILDREN KEEP FUCKING WITH ME!!!" Just then Bulma came in with some medication. Goku sighed in relief. "I have some medication for veg-" "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE- FUCKING SHITHEAD- THOSE -MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Bulma knew vegeta got intense when he got cramps cause goku told her but she never expected it to be this bad. "They'll help ease the pain and help you sleep." She said trying to stay calm. "Give." "What's the magic word?" Yamcha said coming from behind Bulma. Yep. Yamcha knew. Everyone knew in fact. Goku had gone and told everyone.(everyone except Chichi that is)

"NOW!!" Vegeta yelled even louder than before, squeezing goku's hand even harder almost crushing it. Almost. "Vegeta too hard!! Too hard!! B-bulma please! The medicine! The medicine!!!!" "Yamcha go get some water!" "On it!" Bulma pulled out seven medication pills just as Yamcha came back with a glass of water. Way too many pills for a human, but it should be enough to put vegeta straight to sleep.

Vegeta snatched the pills and water from Bulma releasing goku's hand from his skull crushing grip. He shoved the pills in his mouth and downed the water. Only seconds later his eye lids felt heavy and the pain in his stomach eased. He stopped yelling and screaming and looked tiredly at bulma. "Thanks.." He whispered before turning to his mate and falling asleep in his arms.

"How did you fall in love with that?! It must be ten times worse cause you guys are rivals! I swear a minute longer of listening to vegeta yell and my ears were gonna bleed." Yamcha said, putting his hands to his ears to rub them. Bulma walked up to the sleeping saiyan and looked at his face.

He had a peaceful expression and had bags under his eyes. Vegeta hadn't got much sleep due to him being a light sleeper and the babies were just like goku when sleeping and wouldn't stop moving. He could swear one of them literally clinged onto his ribcage and grabbed a lung. He almost punched himself until goku grabbed his hand to stop him and suggested himself instead.

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎Later▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

When vegeta finally woke up again he was alone. He was cuddling a pillow with goku's shirt on it. 'It still smells like him..' He started to tear up remembering his attitude towards his mate. 'I'm so sorry kakarot...I'm sorry..Please forgive me..' He started crying into the shirt that was on the pillow. It was a firm but soft pillow. 'Just like kakarot....oh kakarot I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't leave me Please! Come back! Come back...' Just then the door swung open.

Vegeta jolted around to see Yamcha. Yamcha was shocked vegeta would ever cry, pregnant or not. He walked up to the bed and sat next to vegeta. Yamcha was wearing a tan jacket, black baggy jeans, and a white shirt. Vegeta was wearing his regular uniform just the summer version.

"W-where's kakarot?" Vegeta asked. He sounded as if beerus had threatened to erase him from existence again. "He's downstairs. He didn't want to disturb your sleep. Do you want me to help bring you too him?" Yamcha expected a 'Hell no get out of my sight' but instead got. "Abracadabra" Yamcha stared confused. "What?" Vegeta wiped the tears from his eyes. "The magic word is abracadabra." "Not the magic word I was looking for but I'll take it."

Yamcha had never seen this side of vegeta. It was so emotional..so..open and honest...so....vulnerable. It was no wonder vegeta hid this side of him from everyone. He hated being vulnerable.

Yamcha and vegeta made their way downstairs and vegeta basically tackled goku knocking them both to the ground. "I'm so sorry kakarot! Please forgive me! I didn't mean it. I promise.." tears started forming in vegeta's eyes. "It's okay vegeta. It's okay. YOU'RE okay." He kissed the prince's forehead. "I love you." He smiled seeing vegeta's blush. "I-i love you t-too"

Bulma and Yamcha just stood there slackjawed. "CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT?!?!" They yelled in sync.