Sleepover part 4 chapter 17 Chichi's back

Vegeta slowly batted his eyes open. He was awoken to screaming and thumping from upstairs.

A vein or two was now clearly visible on vegeta's forehead. 'One more God damn high-pitched scream and I-' Another high-pitched scream was heard and vegeta had enough.

"WHO THE HELL IS SCREAMING!!" Everything was silent. Not even the crickets and grasshoppers outside made a sound. It was almost enough to but vegeta back to sleep.
Almost.

"I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN!" He could hear what sounded like a muffled window breaking and footsteps. The door slowly swung open to reveal goten, Trunks, and bra who looked like they were gonna cry. 'What the hell happened while I was asleep?' Vegeta sat up. His bottom still felt tender from the intimate moment him and goku had. He looked at the clock to his right. "It's 11:23 at night why are you all screaming let alone still awake?" The teenagers and child walked up to vegeta. Bra opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. They were all silent for a minute before all three of the half-blooded saiyans burst into tears.

"P-papa!" "W-what what happened?" "S-she s-she" "She what pumpkin?" Goten climbed onto vegeta's lap and poked his cheek turning the older saiyan's attention on him. "My mom took dad, ichigo, and adira!"

First this bitch mistreats his man. Then gets in a fight with his ex wife and now kidnapped his man and the children he gave birth to?
Oh hell no.

He. Was. Pissed.

"Put your fucking shoes on, all of you." Vegeta said as calmly as possible. He was able to magically walk to a limp due to the sear anger filling him to the brim.

Once everyone was ready they flew over to Bulma's. Bra was snuggled into vegeta's chest still sobbing as she had grown attached to her half siblings.

~•~•~•When they got to Bulma's•~•~•~

Bulma opened the door after hearing it being knocked on. "Oh hey there's-..wait one two three.. where's ichigo, adira, and goku?" Just then she could see the anger and pain set on vegeta's face. "Woman. I-i need to s-speak to you." Vegeta was taking deep breaths trying not to cry especially in front of his kids.

"O-ofcourse" They walked in but instead of running straight to their rooms goten, Trunks, and bra clinged onto vegeta as if their lives depended on it.

They all went down into Bulma's lab and to their shock the supplies were either gone or broken.

"What the hell happened to my lab?!" Vegeta placed a hand on Bulma's shoulder.

"She's back" Bulma looked at him with an inquisitive glare. "Who's back?" Vegeta sighed. "Chichi. And she not only took my kakarot but also two of my kids!"

Bulma's eyes widened. "Is that why you needed to talk to me..? Please don't tell me that's why you needed to talk to me.." Vegeta nodded his head slowly. "It is"

"B-but I swear I sent her to jail years ago!" Vegeta grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes. "How long did you send her away for?" Bulma thought for a moment before her eyes snapped wide open.

"Only a year's sentence"