3

"So I heard you and your rival have to share a field" Johnson teases me as we start walking into school.

"Shut up, it's not like I wanted this"

"Yeah but you being captain is what got you this" I shove his shoulder.

"Why are you always bringing that up? And hey! It's not my fault"

"Cap, how's it going?" The other Jack, Gilinsky, walks up to me.

"Long time no talk, Gilinsky"

"Same to you. By the way, I need help"

"Guys I'm still here" Johnson waves his hands in the air. We enter the front door of school and start walking to our lockers. Luckey me, both Jacks are right next to me.

"We know Johnson and tell me Gilinsky"

"So there's this girl and I don't know how to talk to her" He stops walking, turning to look at me.

"Well how is she?"

"She's so into school. Like so much but I find that really attractive. " A smile glued to his face. Walking up to my locker, I put in the code and put my extra books in it.

"Who is she?" Him and Johnson open their lockers.

"You know her very well but I'll tell you once I make a move" He refuses to tell me.

"You're terrible" I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk into the classroom to the left.

"Ahh Cap, you're early for the first time" Mr. Ronald greets me.

"I did try to rush this time, sir"

"Glad to hear that and by the way the principal said there's is practice today"

"How nice" I groan under my breath.

/////

"Hey Leah! Where do you want the girls to be today?" Kylie, a freshman walked up to me as I walked out of 8th period.

"Just be in the locker room. And change into your attire. That's about it, Kylie" I smile warmly.

"Wait, you know my name?" She sounds surprised.

"You're one of my girls, of course I know your name" I side hug her. She leaves me and started jogging the other way towards the fields and locker rooms.

"Leah,leah, leah, guess who came up to me!" Jady flaps her hands.

"Um I don't know?"

"Sam!"

"Wilkinson?"

"Yes! He asked my for a pencil and he complemented my outfit and hair! Fuck he was so hot I could barely even say thank you!" She ranted.

"You know he's going to stay to watch the practices right? Maybe you can sit with him" She grins already thinking about the idea.

"Do you think he will even want to sit next to me? What if he moves away?" She started to worry. I clasp my hands on her mouth.

"Shut up. I have practice, now go sit with him!" I push her towards the doors.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She yells in the hallway, everybody looking at us. I laugh and jog to the locker room because as always I'm late.

"Hi girls! Sorry I'm late" I greet them as I walk to my gym locker.

"Okay so go out to the field and start stretching. Make sure to stretch your legs well. Trust me, you'll thank me later." They all agree and walk out to the field, with their cleats already on.

I quickly change into my shorts and sports bra. Putting on my socks, I decide not to put on my shin guards, and just put on my cleats after instead.

"Fuck, where's my shirt?" I throw everything around looking for it.

"Looking for this?" Johnson hold up muscle tee.

"Damn it Johnson. You're one of my best friends and all but that's not fair!" He throws me the shirt and I put it on.

"I like playing with you"

"You're so evil" He laughs and I throw my shin guard at him.

"Ow, okay now that's not fair"

"It's the fairest I'm going to get dumbass" I throw my other one at him.

"Go away, I have practicing to do"

"I'm going to watch you practice than. Drama is awaiting"

"What drama Johnson?" We start to walk out the locker room and to the field.

"You and Cameron. Everybody heard that you and him are sharing a field. They're all in the stands."

"I'm not even going to talk to him.As long as he stays on his side we'll all be fine" Him and I walk out an since he said they're all in bleachers. It's packed.

"You weren't lying" I look around.

"Why would I? This is going to be interesting, who wouldn't come"

"I was thinking that it'd be like 40 people in the stands. Johnson this is nearly the entire school! Don't the have places to be?" He walks me to where all the girls put their bags. I place my down looking at them stretch.

"I guess not, and look who's Jady and Laura are with?" He points to the top left of the stands. I squint my eyes and see them next to Jack and Sam.

"Go sit with them. I have practice to do" I laugh knowing Jady is freaking out.

He agrees leaving me alone to the girls.

"Alright Girls! Who's ready to show the school what you can do?" I say enthusiastically.

"No not really" Jenn, a quiet girl on the side said.

"Hey, who gives a damn if they're over there." I refer to the stands, "This practice is about all of you"

"It's not that, I don't know how I feel with the boys on the other side watching us"

"Who says they'll be watching us?" I cross my arms confused.

"They're watching right now" Her words make me turn around hastily only to see every single boy having their eyes planted on us. I roll my eyes annoyed, excusing myself and walking over there.

"Cameron! Let's have a chat!" I call him over.

"What do you want Leah?" He crosses his arms as well.

"Tell your boys to stop staring" I look him disgusted.

"Tell your girls to stop looking over here" He steps closer.

"They're only looking because your hormonal boys don't know how to keep their eyes to themselves."

"It's not their fault they teenage boys"

"Cameron, do us both a favor and just do what your told so we can train them! Stop making it difficult for both of us" I raise my voice but barely.

"Difficult? It's pretty easy" He laughs, tormenting me. I back away kinda annoyed and begin walking back to the girls.

"Fine, I'll tell my boys to stop" Cameron pulls my arm back. I look at his hand on my arm and nod.

"Thanks" I say grateful.

"Boys turn around" I hear him tell as I walk back to the girls.

"Well girls, they won't be a problem for now"