4

It's been a few weeks since my last calm interaction with Cameron.

He said he'll control his boys but every single practice there is always trouble and its getting really annoying.

If the school wants Champions than maybe they should tell the school asshole to get his shit together and learn how to share.

"Hey Cap!" Kylie, one of the freshman greets me.

"Hey Kylie. What's up?" She sighs, walking next to me trying to avoid all the kids walking in the hallways.

"I need advice. On a boy." She mumbles. I smile already liking the fact that one of my girls has a crush.

"Oh is that so? Who is it?" I shove her shoulder playfully.

"He's older than me but we've been hanging out alot. His name in Aaron" Her cheeks flushing so fast as she speaks.

"Is there any case that it might be Aaron Carpenter?" I laugh reaching my locker entering in the code.

"Yeah. How do I tell him that I Like him?" She groans. I open my locker and put my books that I'm not using inside.

"Be confident. Every guy likes that. Even if it's over text, he'll like it that you said it first" I put my chemistry book in my bag.

"What if he doesn't feel the same?" She asks worriedly.

"The only way you find out if you tell him." She nods thanking me and walking away since the bell rang.

I look down the hall and see Johnson walking into class and Mr.Ronald at the door waiting for everybody to enter. I jog over slipping into class.

"Hey Mr. Ronald." I greet my teacher as I walk to my seat. He nods in response.

"I need a pencil" Johnson asks, well demands as he hold out his hand.

"What makes you think I have an extra one?"

"You're Cap, you're always prepared." He says matter of factly. I groan reaching inside my bag giving him one.

"I dislike you" I sit in my seat as Mr. Ronald enters the room already talking about today's lesson.

"You love me" He whispers trying not to get in trouble.

"Sadly" He stifles a laugh keeping quiet.

////

"Students Leah O'Connor and Cameron Dallad report to the main office." The secretary from the main office announces on the intercom.

Its the middle of 5th period and Nash and I are both in this class.

The teacher Ms. Caroline looks at Me than Cameron and nods allowing us to leave. I get up taking my bag and looking at Johnson to my left nervously. He mouthed good luck as I walked out.

"What did you do now?" The most annoying voice I ever heard asked me as we reached the hallway.

"No I think you have it wrong. What did you do?" I snicker.

"Absolutely nothing. The school worships me" I roll my eyes at his comment scuffing.

"How are you so sure about that Cameron? Just because they try to steer clear from you when ever they see you doesn't mean they worship you" I tell him. We past by the history class and I see Jady and Laura in the front row listening attentively to the lesson.

"You must be wrong because they love me" He stops stepping in front of me a little to close to my face. Um excuse you, step out of my bubble.

"Why are you so cocky? And step out of my way. We aren't here to chat" I push past him and walk into the main office.