9

My finger anxiously taps my thigh as these excruciating 5 minutes pass.

Like, should I go?
Should I stay with the son of bitch next to me?

Honestly, I'm kinda preferring I first option.

"Can you stop doing that? It's making me uneasy." Cameron's jaw tightens while speaking to me.

"Now why would I do something for your benefit?" I ask pausing my actions.

"Being kind for once doesn't hurt. I asked for a simple thing not for some thing outrageous." He rolls his eyes, gulping down the rest of his drink.

I shake my head ignoring his words and get up to go to the corridor.

"You came" A familiar says making me raise my head. An immediate smile appears on my face.

"You could've just said it was you, would've come here much faster" I laugh walking over to the tall brunette.

"Now why would I want to ruin a surprise" I shrug my shoulders giving him a tight hug.

"So seriously, what did you need?" I ask still in his arms.

"Just wanted a better look at you. I couldn't really admire you from afar." Nate pushes me back looking me up and down.

"Shut up" I dig my head in my hands hiding my tomato face.

"A women like you shouldn't be unappreciated" His voice sends a vibrate on my neck.

"Food appreciates me"

He smirks, "follow me"

"Natee. What are you planning?" I whine gripping onto my hand as we walk down the hallway, walking away from the ballroom with everybody in it.

"Let's go have some fun"

"Nate i cant" I giggle feeling my face redden by the second.

"Just trust me" Oh what the hell. I push him forward playfully allowing him to continue.

We burst into a dark, musty room. Nate wastes no second smashing his lips on mine. It startles me for a bit but i quickly return the gesture.

His lips travels down my neck, kissing it softly, making sure not to leave any marks. My hands place itself comfortably in his hair.

I pull his back looking at him but soon return my lips his to his.

"I'm so glad i saw you tonight" He says, hot breath on my lips.

I reply kissing him hard.

His hands keeps going lower and lower my back, grabbing my bootay.

My hands somewhat naturally reaches the bottom on his shirt, slowly undoing them but i soon stop myself

"We should get going. The awards are probably over by now"

He nods pecking me lips once more. We each grab our hands at the same time and walk out the dusty janitor closet.

And i was right, the awards were given. I count maybe 4 on my seat.

Cameron must of gotten them for me. Wow the boy can do something nice, what a surprise.

Most of the people are out on the dance floor or either drinking the alcohol filled fruit punch.

Maybe i should have some. Let's excite me night.

//////////

Not edited