5

I can't believe it's already the end of the school day. Honestly, I'm not in the mood to deal with Cameron's shitty ass attitude.

And it doesn't help that one of my girls Angeline started dating one of his boys, Kyle. I'm already expecting flirting from across the field but that flirting is going to cause arguing.

"Jady, are you staying after school?" I ask her walking into the locker room.

"Yeah, I'm going to watch the practice with Sammy. He said he wanted to work on the homework together" I smirked knowing that Sammy had a huge crush on her but wasn't brave enough to say it. Its funny how's she's absolutely clueless about it to.

"Just homework? No holding hands?" I tease her. She gasps and pushes me to the side.

"Leah! We're just friends. There's nothing going on between us" She protest. I shrug laughing taking off my shirt, reaching for my muscle tee.

"Alright. Just friends?" I ask sarcastically. She grabs one of my shin guards and throws it at me.

"Hey! That's my equipment! Back away" I laugh throwing it back at her. She held it up ready to throw it back but doesn't as we get interrupted by a knock on the door. I look at her, than back at the door pointing at it. She shakes her head and pushes me towards the door.

"Cap! Took you long enough to open the door" Johnson complains as he walks inside the locker room.

"Johnson, this is the girls locker room" I inform him. He turns around shrugging.

"Yeah and?"

"You're a boy" I say matter of factly.

"Are you sure? Wanna check?" He smirks.

"Nah, I'll leave that to your non existent girlfriend."

"It's not like you have a boyfriend either!" Not fair.

"Says who? You have no proof"

"Leah we've been best friends since forever I know you well enough to tell when you're lying" He throws his arm over my shoulder and drags me outside to the field. Jady was already out there next to Sammy.

"Okay maybe I don't have a boyfriend but I have had make outs before, sadly" He stops which makes me trip backwards almost falling.

"Who?!"

"Just a person" I don't tell him it was Cameron. Knowing Johnson he'll make a scene and people would start looking at us.

"Nobody is ever just a person. Who was it? Cmon I'm your best friend. Please tell me" He begs shaking my shoulders.

"I have practice to attend to" I start walking away. Literately before I even get to step ten yards into the field he tackles me to the ground and ends up straddling me.

"I will not let you practice until you tell me"He holds down my arms causing me to giggle.

"Still not going to tell you" I shake my head.

"Fine I guess tickling will have to do" My giggling ceased immediately and I look at him afraid.

"Johnson don't you dare" I warn him but he shakes his head bringing his hand down to the bottom of my stomach, holding my arms with one hand.

"If you tell me, I won't do it" He tells me but I shake my head and he applies more pressure into my side and I bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"Johnson people are going to start staring" He ignores me and applies even more pressure and I let go laughing loudly.