Author's Note|Please Read till the end!

Hey guys... It's musiczz  here.
First of all I'm really really sorry I missed the updates. I really do mean it. I know I promised to post atleast one chapter a week ...but I couldn't. I'm just really too busy to the point that I could hardly get any sleep. Yet I tried...
I really tried. I even had the drafts but I just couldn't bring myself to publish it. That's cause I'm not satisfied with it. It felt rushed and ..... How do I say it.. Compromised.
  I didn't wanted it to be that way. At some point it even added to my stress.
The whole point of me starting this was to relieve my stress and also kind of ...my passion in writing, if u could say that....?
Anyway... I was still writing but those pieces needs to be edited a lot I guess... And like I said, I was too busy with my works and exams .
They're still going on . It'll be until the end of this month or till the first week of next month.  Again, I'm really really sorry. At the same time I want to thank those all who've been reading and waiting patiently. I really do  mean  every single word I said till now.

And Secondly, there might be an update coming around...so please look forward to it. I can't make any empty promises now, since I know I can't really be sure. So after the next update ... I might go on a short hiatus.
And so, I ask you to please understand and wait a bit more... I know I might be  asking too much  but please,  I can make sure that the story gets better and better that you won't regret waiting. I'll make it worth the wait.
If you've reached till here, you're such a sweet cupcake (ahem... I'm sorry if u don't like cupcakes, instead insert any of ur fav desert here ;) ) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND WAITING ... HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sooooo... As a compensation for the wait.I may or may not give a little sneak peaks in the next update;)
✨See you soon ✨