chapter 14| A flash of something

(A/N: before going into this chapter.. just want to be clear there will be repeatiton of events from previous chapters in different p.o.v's. Trust me it'll be fun:) )

~ Jeremy's p.o.v. ~

I was waiting for her at our usual spot. After this many years of me celebrating my birthday alone... I don't know how I feel right now cause finally I have someone to celebrate with.

I was really anticipating it. Excited but nervous, at the same time. Excited to have a company and nervous that I might screw it up or something might go wrong.

I was waiting and waiting for as long as I remember.
But then a bright flash of light hit me and-

~I don't care~ what they doo~ I just wanna~ be with u~ But I don't mind~

(a/n: For anyone who's wondering... This is the song I added the youtube link to this chapter)

My alarm went off waking me up for a new day.

So that was a dream? This memory came back like this all of a sudden.... Wonder if something, or should I say someone, triggered it..?

I brushed off those thoughts and decided to get ready for the day.

~ at college ~

I was near our block when a question popped up in my head.
Did she get my answer?

I began to search for her but realized I was early so I just have to wait till she arrives.

As I was waiting.. I felt a piercing stare behind me... I turned around only to find the most expected thing.

She quickly hid behind the bush. Never fails to amuse me...
I decided to play along a little soi picked up my belongings and walked towards her only to just pass by as if I didn't notice.

But then I got a better idea and so I turned around to greet her...

"Hey...Amy", I tried to hide my amused expression and but the look on her face just made it impossible.

She seemed to notice it but then she started blurting out things...

"Oh. My. God. What is breathing? I'm already on the verge of fainting and he's not helping at all"

Oh no.. did I scare her again? Is she really gonna faint again? But wait....

Was that supposed to be inner thoughts?

"please don't tell me I said that out loud..."

You didn't change a bit...
I shook my head but I couldn't control my chuckle.

"I want to, but you did.... Yes, you said that out loud"

Her face.... It's a mixture of emotions but I didn't get enough time to read them. It looked like she wet back to her world again...

"uhhmmm", I cleared my throat.

She snapped her head towards me and blurted "oh shoot. He's still here"

"yes, I'm still here. And I said hey, Amy"

"he knows my name....? how?"

I'm enjoying this more than I expected and so I decided to play along.

"I just heard your friend call you that."

She made a face when she finally realized that she's been talking out loud.

Took her long enough.

"right... hey Jeremy...?"

At this point I'm really trying hard to contain my amusement. She's still not sure after all this? If I'm not wrong... my name was the first thing that came out when she spoke to me so confidently.