chapter 13 | you talk?

(Now we are  going back to the day and time when Amy blacked out right after the confession and it goes on from then to where we stooped in the last chapter. This may continue  in the next couple of chapters. I’m just making this clear to avoid any confusion … now , you can carry on reading:) )

~ Jeremy’s p.o.v ~

“Amy…”

I was about to say what I intended to, but suddenly she passed out.

Like .. for real..

Oh my god. Did I say something wrong or did I scare her??!!

Ugh this is exactly what I didn’t wanted to happen.

I don’t want even her to misunderstand me like this. But then , her phone chimed.

That’s when I regained my sanity. She passed out in front of me and I’m supposed to help.

Right.

I’m totally not gonna panic right now. Yes.

I got this... I guess.

I just grabbed her phone and there wasn’t even any lock? So there’s really someone with this habit exists….other than me.

I saw a little part of the text through the notification. There was a really angry or panic or whatever text which I’m guessing was from her friend. But when I saw the name in that text I got really curious to check if what I’m thinking is true or not.
Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

I opened the text just to check...now don’t get me wrong, I had to do it anyway at least to know if I can call that person to inform about her.

Not Ms. Will-i-amS : AMYLIN PARKER. WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE U AT THIS HOUR? NOW....NOT ON MY  WATCH, YOUNG LADY. YOU’RE COMING BACK RIGHT .NOW.

My eyes aren’t playing tricks on me… my suspicions were right after all. So, that’s why…. I knew it she seemed familiar.

Sorry… I took so long to even recognize you although I doubt it if it’s the same for you.

So you’re finally back in my life ….again?

This time there’s no more turning back. You’ll see that. I read the text again.

Oh… this might be her mom.  Now, I think I have to reconsider telling her that amy-

Another text arrived and I sighed in relief when I read that.

Not Ms. Will-i-amS : Am I really ur bestie, bestie? Cause I think I’ll have to reconsider my life choices BECAUSE my bestie doesn’t even bother to reply even though she knows that I can see that she can see.

So ..it's not her mom but her friend... should I reply or ?

I decided the latter and immediately called her and so I did. Her friend picked up almost immediately and-

“WHERE ARE YOU- YOU KNOW WHAT .. THAT’S IT I’M GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR CRUSH AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO HIM TO NOTICE YOU.. YOU'RE BEING SO OBVIOUS... YOU'RE TOTALLY SPACING OUT A LOT RECENTLY AND I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS SOONER... NOW DON’T EVEN DARE TO STOP ME.. I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT COMPLETELY OBVIOUS – COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS DUO THING of you both.... WHATEVE-"

She didn’t seem like she’s gonna stop anytime soon..  So I just cleared my voice so she could take a hint.

uhmmm..”