𝟐. 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

A bright light pierced through the girl's eyes. She groaned while regaining consciousness feeling as if all her senses had gotten numb.

Her throat was dry till the end and she felt as if all the energy in her body had been drained from something like running a marathon.

She held her temples as she tried to get up, an unsettling feeling followed by that.
She looked at her hands with partially opened eyes and then her surroundings to find herself in an unusual setting.

Blinking multiple times the girl now opened her eyes fully and scanned a very foreign view and then looked at herself.

Her eyes went blank realising that she was wearing absolutely nothing.

She looked around to take in her surroundings and noticed that she was in an unfamiliar room whose interior seemed like it belonged somewhere around the 16th century.
She sat upon the ground between two beds that were placed in the middle of the room.

The interior of the place seemed like something she had never seen before.
It seemed like a royal palace but at the same time so simple. The girl looked up at the roof to notice a huge chandelier hanging down the high ceiling that swayed slightly from the air escaping through the window.

As she was scanning the room another groaning could be heard but the voice sounded of a male.
Before she could react a boy's head popped up from the other side of the bed on her left as he had the same expression on his face as well.

The boy was now aware of her presence in the room as they locked eyes.

In less than three seconds the girl screamed realising the boy was also shirtless meaning that he also could be fully bare.

After screaming she grabbed the bedsheet in front of her wrapping it over her body for cover.
She scanned for a possible weapon and took hold of the candle stand that stood on the nightstand.

"You better start talking or else I'll hit your damn face with this." She threatened the boy while clenching onto the sheet covering her.

"I swear I didn't do anything....." Jake gulped a lump in his throat. ".........at least I don't remember." He rubbed the back of his head in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't remember...?" Eunhae replied with more fear as she knitted her eyebrows in perplexity and frustration.

"What is this place anyway?" She questioned while bringing her head up to the opposite side, ignoring the naked boy.

"Uh, I have absolutely no idea....." Jake answered while looking here and there.

Eunhae unknowingly looked in his direction and he did the same.
Both of them looked away simultaneously as they felt their cheeks heating up.

Before the two could speak further, another scream echoed through the room and this time it was a girl's.

"You pervert get off of me!" Sohyeon screamed from the other side of the bed present on Eunhae's right.
She yelped as her back slid from the bedsheet being dragged onto the other side.

"Where the hell am I?! And where are my clothes!?" Sohyeon shouted to herself as she got to meet eyes with the other two present in the room.

"Hyeon?" Eunhae called out as she looked at the girl trying to make out her features with squinted eyes.

"Hae?" Sohyeon replied as she did the same.

Eunhae immediately turned away while closing her eyes as she saw the back of another naked boy rubbing his neck as he sat up.