𝟓. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲

What even is this world. I don't understand anything." Eunhae complained with a frustrated sigh.

"The only thing I understand is that I get free meals three times a day without asking or doing any labor." Sohyeon replied nonchalantly as the two reached outside.

"Yeah right." Eunhae scoffed as she brought the hoodie over her head.

"We aren't allowed to wear hoodies with the uniform." Sohyeon looked at her friend with pursed lips but broke into laughter as soon as she saw her hair.

"I couldn't possibly care less about the uniform code." Eunhae shrugged and brought the hood over her head to cover her hair that had been changed into another more interesting color.

"Green....seriously!" Sohyeon snorted. "Your hair really hates you."

"Not more than myself." The girl whispered under her breath and tightened the laces of the hood. She wore a pair of black sunshades to cover her identity as much as possible.

"You do realise that that'll make you even more noticeable." Sohyeon laughed.

"It's better than being noticed for having green hair." She replied. "And besides, I'm too embarrassed from yesterday to face anyone."

"We're running late! We'll miss the bus." Sohyeon grabbed her bestfriend's wrist dragging her with a jerk.

"Eunhae?" Jungwon raised one of his eyebrows as he saw the girl trying to hide her face while entering the bus.

"Why are you wearing shades in the dark?" Sunoo laughed while covering his mouth.

"Told you." Sohyeon gave the girl an obvious grin which was returned with a heavy sigh from Eunhae who sat down next to Riki.

"Are you trying to hide your hair?" Riki inquired through uncontrollable laughter.

"Trying.." The girl answered and buried her face in her lap.

"Hey hey...." She protested while Riki removed the hood off of her head and laughed even more.

"This is the ugliest shade of green I've ever seen." Sunoo commented with a scrunched-up nose.

"And she still manages to make it look good on her." Jake contravened with a satisfied smile.

"Are you in love with her or something?" Jay snorted out making the boy flustered and Sunghoon silently rolled his eyes at that.

"Isn't that obvious by now?" Jungwon commented as he sat next to Sunoo.

"How's your wrist?" Jay inquired with a comforting smile.

"It's all well, thanks to the head nurse's healing abilities." She replied and he nodded in response.

"Guys....." Heeseung gained everyone's attention with his serious tone. "You might want to take a look at this." He parted his lips in disbelief as the bus reached the bridge.

Everyone looked at their right to witness a land full of sunshine right next to the bridge.

"How is this even possible?" Riki went ahead and placed his arms on the window and then his face to get a clear view.

"Haven't you noticed this before?" Selene inquired and all of them exchanged glances.
"It's the werewolf territory. We aren't allowed to go there. I mean we couldn't even if we wanted to but anyways I don't blame you either It's been a while since they brought us out."