𝟖. 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

These flowers are so pretty!" Eunhae squealed as she sat on her knees and her right hand resting on the damp soil.

"D-Don't touch them!" Selene halted the girl before she could reach the coral flower with purplish ends.
"They make your skin itch if you make direct contact with them. It's their defense mechanism. As soon as you touch them it itches for almost 3 days."

"O...kay...." Eunhae scooted backward with stretched lips.

"Gardening....." Riki smiled dreamily while getting on his knees. "The world's most boring hobby." He continued with the same smile that made Jungwon snort.

"Hey! Ma'am Lilly said to put the seed first!" Jay shouted at Sunghoon who simply ignored the boy and did whatever he wished.

It was Friday and the last class of the week, Botany. All the students of class 3-A were gathered in the royal greenhouse that was filled with all types of plants and flowers. Silver rays of moonlight peeped through the glass ceiling and dim lamp torches lit up the place to make the place visible.

"Agh, why is my neck itching so much." Sohyeon scratched the side of her neck creating a red patch.

"Did you touch those flowers?!" Eunhae widened her eyes and then looked at her lap filled with the exact flowers.

The girl slapped her forehead and Sohyeon started itching her arms aggressively.

"Don't worry I must have the anti-itch serum inside here somewhere." Selene looked through her bag filled with several types of medicine.

"Agh! I'm going insane!" Sohyeon got up making the flowers fall from her lap.

"Who told you to break so many!?" Eunhae scolded her and reluctantly moved the flowers away with the tip of her shoe.

"I was-" Sohyeon scratched herself. "I wanted to make a flower crown for you."

Eunhae held her temples in frustration and Selene finally found what she was looking for.

"Here." She handed the tiny glass bottle to Sohyeon.

"How do I know this won't make me itch even more?" The girl eyed the bottle with suspicion.

"Because it's an anti-itch serum." Selene fixed the glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"So will it itch if I hold the flowers again after using this?" Sohyeon inquired with a squinted eye.

"As long as your skin doesn't make direct contact with the flowers then no." Selene chuckled but Sohyeon gave her an unimpressed smile in response.

"Hyeon......what's with that creepy grin.." Eunhae asked with pursed lips as the other grinned mischievously and ran towards Heeseung.

"Did you find out who sent you that note that night? In the cupcake.." Nicholas inquired as he appeared behind Eunhae startling her as always.

"For all I know it could be you. Or Sir Lucas hmmm.....who knows?" She answered while walking towards Jungwon and Riki.

"You're not as smart as you think you are." The boy replied with a slight chuckle.

"Are you guys done planting?" Eunhae inquired after sitting beside the younger ones.

"Not yet." Jungwon replied while deeply focusing on his task.