𝟒. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

the next day

The morning bell rang  continously at 4 a.m. Mixed groans of all the Dark Moons could be heard as they got their sleep disrupted.

"What's happening?" Jake asked with his raspy voice to no one in particular as he was the first one to be awake.

"It's freaking 4 a.m. what do they want from us." Jake complained as he checked the digital clock on his nightstand.

"Is everything alright?" Sunoo was the next to get up.
The boy tried to free himself from the sleeping Riki's grip but gave up once he realised he didn't have that much energy to.

"All students of class 3-A are advised to come down in the front yards for physical training." The female robotic voice announced.

"Ugh, what's wrong with them." Sunoo complained as he placed his face in his palms.

"Heeseung, get up." Jake shook the boy gently who started to twist and turn but wouldn't budge to open his eyes.

"Hae we have to go." Sohyeon, in the girl's dorm room, did the same but didn't get any reaction from her.

Sunoo somehow managed to free himself from the cage the youngest had formed and jumped out of bed to perform his morning routine.

Jake and Sunoo ran across the room, getting ready for the day while the three sleepy heads; Heeseung, Riki, and Sunghoon remained in their slumber.

The boys' dorm room had four beds in each room while the girls only had two beds.

"Hey, where's Riki?" Jay asked Jungwon as he looked over at the bed next to his.

"He was here last night.... maybe he sleepwalked again." Jungwon explained the most probable situation with a yawn earning a nod from Jay.

Back at the girls' room, Sohyeon kept shaking Eunhae's shoulders who only hummed in response and nothing else.

"Wake up! Kim Eunhae! We're running late!" Sohyeon screamed at her face finally making her blink her eyes.

"Why are you screaming?! Let me sleep!" The girl screamed back even louder at her bestfriend making her a bit taken aback.

"She's hopeless." Sohyeon complained as Eunhae wrapped her face further into the blanket.

"Heeseung we seriously have to go. Sir Ethan will kill us." Jake informed the boy who slept as if he had no care of the world.

"Five minutes remaining." The announcement was made which made both Eunhae and Heeseung open their eyes as if they had cold water thrown at their faces.

"Oh my goodness!" Eunhae exclaimed as she sat up in an instance.

"We're running late!" Heeseung screamed.

"Yeah, no kidding." Sunoo scoffed.

Riki had been pushed down on the floor before by Sunoo making him awake in an instant so he had already occupied the bathroom.

"Riki open up I need to go!" Heeseung banged on the door multiple times.

"I'm not coming out anytime soon." Riki shrugged while removing the toothbrush out of his mouth.

Heeseung knew he was telling the truth so he immediately took hold of the towel on his bed and instructed Jake to take out his clothes for today and to hand it to him in the next room.

"Get away Heeseung! It's my turn!" Jay protested as the both of them stood in the door frame of the bathroom in the next room.

"Man stop resisting just let me go first." Heeseung protested while pushing back the boy's shoulder as the both of them were stuck in the door frame.