11

Jungkook wasn't necessarily paranoid; it was just simpler noticing the fact that his sister and his parents were being so conscious of where he was.

He wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't been worried about what his sister and parents where planning - plus according to his sister he had a tendency of being overly conscious of where she was - it seemed to be coming in handy since he was avoiding her to.

That didn't mean he was lonely, Yugs was sticking to him like a second skin, it was kind of reassuring though. He got the fair share of affection and contact his omega needed after subduing his heat. And he finally was able to get the rest he needed since Yugs kept inviting him over for naps. " Please just this once, let me get you the banana milk- your clearly overworked and I'm honestly surprised you haven't dropped dead by now."

"Ha ha ha funny though I really appreciate it Yugs but I don't want to be a bother. I'm sure as hell you're even more tired than I am what with you helping your alphas through their runts." Jungkook said while lying down on the grass, enjoying the sun after what feels like months. "Are you spying on me? How the hell did you know?"

"You're not exactly subtle. And I don't think I'm the only one who's noticed. JB has been smirking all day. While you and BamBam have been walking around with this 'just got fucked' kind of look- which I absolutely love your literally rocking it- Oh and that limp."

"Fuck you and your observant-ness."

"I don't think that's a word."

"Shut yer trap, I'm going to get your banana milk, be grateful you beautiful ape."

Jungkook watched as Yugyeom walked away, happy that he at least had a source of warmth and comfort. Slowly but surely he looked around the field observing as people talked with their respective groups of friends. He really wished he at least knew how to communicate but at the same time, he was content with what he had. It'd been 3 years since he lost contact with his sister, packed a bag and disabled his instagram account, moved back to Busan and he was finally getting better. Yugs had found him in terrible conditions- he was borderline about to give up on himself when Yugs came crashing into his life- figuratively and literally. It took months of warming up but he got his shit together. He still takes suppressants but not at the same rate he did before. He was healthy, lonely but thriving. His sister had called him, texted him and tried everything she could to get to him but he just didn't want that at the moment. He wanted to find himself again. Without trying so hard to stop loving them, it didn't work because when he fell for them- he fell hard- but he got better. He found himself and after a 6 months break from school, he enrolled in one close to his shared apartment with Yugs.

Thankfully His parents had his back the entire time; they understood their son wasn't well so they tried everything they could to get him back. After 3 years they can say comfortably they have.

J/n graduated a year and a half ago and moved to Fukuoka. She had invited Jungkook to her ceremony but he didn't show. He knew he'd meet THEM and he wasn't ready. She finally got word of where he was 7 months after her graduation so she came rushing home to Busan and apologized for everything. She didn't tell him that the boys would be coming to Busan for holiday and for Jimin to visit family but maybe it'll work out for the better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We thought it would work but the moment we put the plan into motion, we found out he had left. J/n came running into our house crying her eyes out. "He left. He really just left. Left me. Left you. Left US. What in the actual fuck am I supposed to do without him?...no, no, no, no, no, no I-"

Yoongi was first to recover from the initial shock. "hey, it's okay. Okay? Let's sit down and talk before you have a panic attack." He quickly motioned for Taehyung and Jimin to make space for her cause if anyone can calm her down it's those two.

"Why don't you start again, tell us exactly what happened." Said Hoseok from where he had snatched up Yoongi the second he could. "Um...okay. Okay uh- after we parted ways at the intersection I thought I'd get kookie some mint chocolate cause it always cheers him up. I took the path to cold stone and ordered it as take out then walked home. When I got in he was In the living room taking a nap so I let him get some sleep cause God knows he doesn't sleep much this days" she let out a bitter chuckle knowing damn well they should have confronted him sooner. "I was wrong, I'm guessing cause I put the ice cream in the fridge, showered and went straight to bed. When I got up for dinner... he wasn't there. I thought he had moved to his room but he also wasn't there. That's when I noticed the missing clothes and his charger gone. It took a while to process but when I put two and two together I went out looked for him while texting me. It took 2 hours but he finally called me he said..He said uh...he-he s-s-sai-id that uh-"

Taehyung quickly wrapped her up between him and Jimin. "Sshh...It's okay. We're here you don't have-"

"Yes I do. *sigh* he said he left to think about everything. He promised he'd call but he needed time alone." When she finally finished sharp inhales where the only thing heard in the room. It wasn't fathomable...Jungkook. Their kookie had left. Just like that? Did he really?

 He left.

He left..?

Jungkook left

Jungkook left?

His really gone?

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

the chapter is over. Um Hi there? its been a while, i haven't abandoned the book its just that i prefer typing on laptop, so i had to wait for mine to be fixed. I wont make promises and say that my updating schedule will be normal cause it never will be. If you dont like that you may leave, i don't really mind. To those who enjoyed the chapter i hope you stay in tune.

I'm really satisfied with how the chapter ended up. The plot is coming together and i hope you liked it.