7

Guess who's back.
*NOT EDITED*

Stop what? All I want is for you to have what you deserve Jeon you deserve so mu-

"Excuse me sir?"
"Sir?"

"Sir? Are you lost?"

Is he talking to me? It's not like I care though.

Ughhhh...what was I thinking.......it's fine I'll apologize when I get home. I gotta say the city looks even better at night.

Jungkook's mind was everywhere and anywhere but at the same time he wasn't processing any of that. All he was focused on was getting to the top of the hill. He wanted to sit down, clear his thoughts. Maybe it was because he finally reached his limit but half of him was tempted to listen to his sister, even though he might get his heart broken he'd just have to grow a pair and tell the guys how much his loved them through the years.

The other half though told him to sit back and watch their relationship continue to blossom cause half of him had honestly convinced him that he'd be intruding and the last thing he wanted was to be a burden to the people he'd progressively started to love most.

Finally reaching the top he sat, pulled out his phone - that had 16 missed calls from his sister- and started playing dangerously by charlie puth.
To say he was in love with this song was an understatement. He had found the song after watching a haikyuu text video on youtube with his sister.

She's going to kill me for cutting her off but not before she checks if Im okay then she'd murder me for worrying her. Fuck what's wrong with me? Can't I just go up to them and be like " I like you guys, I have since I first saw you but it's okay if you don't like me back" then run the fuck away and avoid them until I'm done with school. Or I could-

  I am the stone that the builder refused, I am the-

Oh shit she's calling again........maybe I should just go home. Or I could stay with mark. He wouldn't mind.......nah his probably with his friends. Ughh fuck.

"Found you bitch..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayt so hi?
I've been gone for a long ass time and I have no excuse... procastination's a bitch but like ayt. So how are you guys?

I've been ayt...I'm happy haikyuu's out and I can't wait for attack on titan's final season. I've been rewatching barbie for some odd as reason but eh.

So ya hope you guys are fine and keeping safe. Sorry for the short and crappy update. But I'll honestly try with this book so hope you stick around.

~Adisa~