12

Even thinking about how dramatic his departure was- was absolutely tiresome for Jungkook. But he was coping. He felt absolutely embarrassed about leaving without so much as a goodbye to at least his sister but he knew she'd understand.

His omega was absolutely terrified and blind-sighted by the possibility of rejection that they absolutely refused to let Jungkook believe that there was hope for him and the hyungs.

But he knew it was entirely his fault. This was his karma for overdosing on his suppressants earlier on. His omega trusted alphas so rarely and he became what society saw as a recessive omega.

His instincts went haywire whenever an alpha tried making him submit and due to Jungkook's habit of working out he become firmer and more ideal for an omega of his kind.

That didn't mean he loved himself less, if he believed in destiny. Jungkook would have thought that this was his. He felt more comfortable in his own skin and less akin to aligning himself with society norms.

Waking out in public became more natural for him and he didn't have to constantly look over his shoulder to confirm if an alpha was trailing him. Unlike him, most alphas stuck to societies ideals. But occasionally he'd attract one or two.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kook get down here please."

"I'm coming, for fuck's sake."

J/n moved towards one of their couches and settled down getting ready for their weekly movie night. She grabs one of the popcorn bowls set out for them and starts scrolling through Instagram while waiting for her brother.

Jimbo

Jimbo.h and 356.7k others liked .

Comments have been disabled.

"So what are we watching? "

"Why'd you switch off your comments?" He knew sooner or later she'd ask but not this soon. But she knew, she knew the reason and he really didn't want to talk about it.

"Tell me." Insisting either wasn't going to help her but she needed to know. "It's honestly nothing's serious. I just didn't want it on"

He grabbed the remote and started the movie. The opening credits to Flipped started playing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their relationship began to grow strained after that and now look at them. Their trying their hardest to rebuild it but it didn't look possible at the moment.

They had shuttered it. She had.

But he knew she was trying.

Walking into his art studio brought him back to where he was then. He had to clean up his section- after months of preparation and stressing. He had finally done it.

This would forever become something he'd hold close to his hurt. He survived art school and was finally getting his film degree.

Yugyeom was proud. And so was he. He could finally pursue a career in film making. Really he was happy, satisfied and sated.

As much as he would have loved to stand and admire the work he put in. His various portfolios, he really had to take them down. In 3-6 months this studio would be someone else's.

The memories of his various meltdowns made him start tearing up. He finally made it.

Well he did still have a long way to go. But his first step was complete. He was getting there.

Jungkook put down his bag on the side not occupied by white sheets and hanged up portraits. He collects his numerous camera and puts them in their right packages.

Taking down the lines and equipment take him about three hours and his ready to go home. His officially done here.

His memories and little markings left to sustain a meaning.