The tour.

We woke up to Dylan. "Wake up losers we gotta go to the stupid tour."  We rolled our eyes and got ready. I wore some leggings and a LEVIS jumper (grey). I put on my trainers and walked out with Hannah. I was on her back. "Let's go" she said in a funny voice. I laughed. We got there before the others to find the zoo keepers already waiting. I hid my face in Hannah's shoulder as I was shy. "Hi" Hannah said. They all smiled and the lady at the front stepped forward. "Kelly." Hannah shook her hand. "Daisy say hi" Hannah whispered. I looked up and Kelly was smiling at me. "Hi" I whispered. "Sorry she is really shy." They laughed. "It's okay but where is your father?" Kelly asked. "They are eating but we weren't hungry so we went ahead." My sister answered. Then I heard footsteps approaching. "Kelly Foster." She shook my dads hand. "This is Peter Macready and Robin Jones." (I don't remember half of these people so yeah) "and this is my cousin Lily." She said. Lily looked at my brother and smiled at him. He looked down. "Let's go shall we?" And walked off. We followed. She showed us all around and got to the tigers. "Over there is Spar he is 17 years old." I looked in amazement. "Don't they roar like Solomon the lion?" Rosie asked. "Well no they chuff" Then she started telling us facts. We started walking, me still on Hannah. My dad and Kelly were talking. Then we started walking again. (I'm gonna do it that instead of the dad going in the Jaguar it's gonna be the kids) "we'll be getting going home then." My dad announced. "Okay see you in the morning." Kelly said. My dad and the other two walked off while Hannah put me around to her front as her back was getting sore. "Bye!" Hannah said walking off. Kelly waved at me and I just shoved my face in my sisters shoulder. We got back to the house and they made food. We had ours upstairs as I just wasn't hungry and Hannah had a plate of hers. Then we went to bed.