The talk & fluff

After a few movies you fell asleep and it was currently 10:49pm so Kelly kissed your head and tucked you in. "Night baby, I will be back in a few." She whispered, careful not to wake you.

Kelly found Benjamin waiting there. "Hello." He said. Kelly glared at him. "Benjamin." She spat. He rose an eyebrow in confusion. "Have I done something?" Kelly laughed at his stupid question. "Yes. You are an abusive asshole." She whispered. Everyone was asleep and she didn't want to wake anyone up. "W-what are you on about?" The man asked confused. "You are hurting Daisy. And she will be staying with me, and I'm going to be getting custody of her." She crossed her arms. "I-I- no. No you will not. You have no proof." He said. "Yes, yes I do. There are bruises all over that poor little girl. She has nightmares, screaming 'daddy no.' There's my proof." She spat. "We will see." He retorted. She glared at him once again and slapped him across the face. "How did you like that? Hmm? How do you think Daisy feels? How do you think that poor little 9 year old girl feels?" He stayed silent, still quite shocked from the slap. Kelly scoffed and walked back to her house. Once she got there, you weren't on the bed, Kelly's started panicking. "Shit. DAISY BABY?!" She yelled. She heard slight sniffling from the corner of the kitchen. "Daisy it's mama." Kelly said, voice soft. When she arrived at the kitchen, she was horrified. "Ohhh Daisy what happened?" She rushed over. You had a knife in your hand, and a long, luckily not deep, cut in your arm. "Mama." You croaked. "Yes baby. It's me tell mama what happened." Kelly cooed at you. "Daddy told me-me to do it or he would hurt you." You sniffled. "I didn't want him to h-hurt you mama." You cried. Kelly had fixed up your arm and hugged you tight. "He wouldn't hurt me baba (I just remembered my grandma used to call me that. Miss her 😢) he would never hurt me. He wouldn't dare. And don't you ever do this again." She scolded you. You nodded and crawled into her lap. "Can we watch a movie mama?" Kelly smiled at your tired voice. You weren't even going to get through the first scene of a movie. "Ok baba of course we can." She lifted you up and carried you to her room. "I grabbed some of your clothes with the help of Hannah, so your going to need to change baby. Can you do that for me?" She set you on the bed. You nod your head, getting really tired now. Kelly chuckled and helped you get into cleaner clothes. She then put you under the covers and slipped in with you. "Can you put on *yawns* boss baby?" Kelly kissed your head. "Of course baba." You smiled and laid your head on her chest.

Not even 5 minutes in and you were out cold. Kelly smiled down at you. She has a feeling this whole situation is going to be taken to court. But, she has a good feeling that she is going to win.