Clingy

DAISYS POV
I woke up snuggled into someone's side. I looked up and saw Kelly. I decided not to wake her yet but I missed my step and fell face first ok the floor. Oops. Kelly shot right up at the sudden noise and looked down at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I apologised. "It's okay, did you fall?" I nod and stood up. "Well I'm gonna go make some breakfast." She stated and was away to walk out when I grabbed her arm and tugged her back. "What wrong sweetheart?" She asked me as she bent down to my height. "Stay with me." I whispered and wrapped my arms around her neck. She sighed and picked me up. "Okay let's get breakfast then." You giggled and nodded. She went downstairs with you and set you on the ground "okay cereal?" She asked you. You nodded and sat at the table. "Here is your coco pops." She ruffled your hair and sat next to you.

After your breakfast you walked upstairs holding her hand, and went to your room to get changed. "You done sweetheart?" She asked you and you nod. "All done." You reached up and took her hand which she took happily.

You both walked in a comfortable silence. Kelly looked down at you, she felt a connection. A motherly connection. Since you moved here you have grown closer to her, and she loved you like you were her own. "Can we sit down for a bit?" You asked her. She nodded. "Where do you wanna sit?" You pointed over to a little grassy area and she grinned and nodded. "Okay yeah." You ran over and sat down waiting for her. She laughed. As soon as Kelly sat down you laid down on her lap. She smiled and played with your hair. "Those men scared me yesterday." You whispered, tearing up a bit. "Hey they are gone now and we are all here to protect you." Kelly wiped your tears. "Sorry." Kelly smiled gently at you. "It's fine sweetheart." She brought you up into a hug. "Thank you mo- Kelly." You didn't know why you almost said that. Kelly noticed but didn't say anything. She is happy that you think of her as a mother figure.