Snakes

This morning dad and Dylan were having an argument and Dylan opened the door to find snakes outside. Exotic ones. "I'm gonna phone Kelly." Dad said. Soon the whole group was picking up snakes. "Why did you do this Daisy?" Dad asked. I looked at him confused as I stood beside Rosie. "I-I didn't do it." He shook his head. I saw Dylan smirk as he wasn't the one in trouble. "Your such a bad liar Daisy! You were out last night and you had to get curious to what was in the box did you?" He raised his voice slightly at me. "I swear I didn't." He looked at me. "But you did! Why did you do it?!" He shouted. I ran inside and up to my room. I saw Dylan open the snakes but I thought he closed it properly. There was a knock on my door. "Hey Daisy it's Kelly can I come in?" I nodded then realised she  can't see me. "Yes." I said. The door opened. I looked up with my teary eyes. "Hey it's okay. It was an accident and I know you didn't do it." She stroked my hair. I cried. She wrapped her arms around me and mine around her. We stayed like that for a bit. "Do you know who did it Daisy?" Robin suddenly appeared. "D-Dylan did but it was an accident." He nodded and left the room. I calmed down and was just taking breaths and realised I had climbed into Kelly's lap. "You okay now?" I nodded. "Do you do homeschool or do you go to school?" She asked you. "Me and Hannah wanted to be homeschooled and Rosie and Dylan wanted to go to school." I whispered. "Well what are you doing just now?" "I'm doing fractions but I can't do it." She nodded. "I will help you. I have no jobs today." I nodded. I got up and got to my laptop and bring it onto the bed. Kelly came up beside me so she could see. I got onto the work and it helped with Kelly there.