FAMILY GAME NIGHT!

It's been 11 months the twins are starting to walking. Your sisters and In-laws helped you and Tenya get a house of your own. The twins are actually doing more running then walking. It has been extremely hard balancing life with the boys, time with Tenya, and school. You and Tenya had finally graduated, and you wanted to finish college so your still doing online. I mean me and Tenya had this whole plan for my birthday, unfortunately we couldn't get our "alone time" but we did have a family photo shoot. Other then that we have been saving money and planning for our wedding. We decided we would be on our honeymoon for 2 months, Deku and Arielle are going to keep the boys. Oh yea, Deku completely fell for Arielle and dumped Uraraka. The thing about is... I don't really care, and nobody really misses her so I guess you could say we moved on.

Here is a picture of the house! If you don't like it picture something else.

Y/n! Breakfast is ready! Tenya yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

You inhaled the smell of Tenya's famous blueberry waffles and brown sugar bacon. Some fresh fruit on the side, and you can't forget (Any drink you wish) to wash it all down. While opening your door Ana walking downstairs.

M-mama...(Ishaan and Izaiah said while you kissed them both on the cheek)

Oh nah y'all fake. Y'all wanted to say Dada first but I'm the one who birth you too. (You said laughing and kissing Tenya as a thank you)

Don't hate the fact they love me. ( Tenya said about to hand you your plate but stopped to pull you close to him)

Come here. (Tenya said walking up behind you and grabbing your waist)

Not in front of the boys love. Even if you try to tease me. (You said turning around and whisper in his ear)

Even if that's your weak spot huh? Alright then don't tease me walking down here with your nipples popping out your shirt. And don't get me started on those tight shorts. (Tenya said sliding his hand up your shirt and kissing your neck)

Wow you really wanna turn me on?(You asked giving in then pushing away)

Okay, let's eat so I can get in the shower. We can finish later.(You said grabbing your drink and plate then sitting with the boys) 

      *After breakfast you and Tenya gave the      boys a bath*

                          *Knocking*

I'll get it! Don't worry I'm going to put on my hoodie.( You yelled to Tenya because he was getting the boys out the bath)

Okay! I got the boys! ( Tenya yelled back for reassurance)

                  *You opened the door*
H-Hey, Morning! Your uncle said with his hands in his pocket and the biggest smile on his face.

Tenya I'll be right back. You said walking  outside to talk to him.

Listen, I don't want to be mean and all... but you have to understand that fact that I don't want you around my family. Especially not showing up unannounced.