Our night...

*phone rings*

Hey Tenya, wassup?

Hey Y/n, I just wanted to say good morning before the wedding.

Well good morning to you too Tenya. You actually just woke me up.

Really it's like 8:30 right no-

8:30? No way your joking.

Look at the time.

Shit. Okay sorry babe I'll have to talk to you later. I love you!

Love you too!

Bye.

*Hangs up*

Guys wake up, we're going to be late! (You yelled knocking on everyone's door)

What are you talking about? We don't have to get ready until eight something. (Jade said in her raspy morning voice)

Yea 8:45, and it's 8:32 right now. Get the hell up!

*Smacks lips*

There's no way.... Oh shit we have to get ready. (Jade said running out the room)

Yea no shit Sherlock!! (You said yelling to her as she ran out)

Oh my God, Y/n did you know it's 8:32!? (Mina  asked you)

Wow so no ones ready? (You asked her as you walked out the room and grab a towel)

Well Nara, Momo, the twins, and that one girl with the big butt (Mina said walking around the house with you as you guys checked the rooms)

Isamu? (You asked Mina)

Oh yea... well they're all ready, but what about Arielle? (Mina asked you as she help you get ready)

She's going to meet us before the wedding when we're getting our makeup done. (You said to Mina before starting the shower to get in)

Okay, we'll I'll make sure everyone's ready before we leave. (Mina said before walking out)

Thanks Mina!!! (You yelled to her as she left)

————————————————————————

Awwww look at the baby bump!! He or she is getting so big, I can wait to you! (You said rubbing Arielle's belly while she getting her makeup done.

Thank you Y/n and I'm sure the baby is going to love you. (Arielle said rubbing her belly too)

Even if we won't find out the gender until birth. (Alana said walking past in her silk royal blue robe)

Hey don't tell me, Midoriya was the one who wanted to wait so bad. (Arielle said smiling)

Well it doesn't matter what gender the baby is as long as I get to babysit. ( Jiro said putting on her dress while Tooru helped her)