*Tenya falls to his knees*

The next day, you and the boys play video games until Tenya gets back from hero work. You were really excited to know the gender so you did some Japanese baby predictions. They all came back as.... nah, I'll let you wait. After 3 rounds of "Number one hero" you got bored. You then decided to start thinking of your wedding and fantasizing the whole day. Everything would definitely be blue, white, and sliver. You always loved the mermaid style you just wanted to at least go through all the dresses. Since you were a little girl you were more on the girly side until you got older, that's when a little bit of tomboy came in. Yes, the bad bitch Y/n L/n has the best of both words. Anyways, you opened your phone to look at some wedding dresses.

    ~If you don't like them, imagine your own

~If you don't like them, imagine your own.~

*Tenya walks in*

Oh hey babe, your back pretty early why is that? (You said washing the dishes)

Huh? Oh right. That's what I need to talk to you about..... (Tenya said walking slowly to the couch with his right hand covering his stomach)

Oh no, what happened? (You said after you noticed something was wrong)

Well it's nothing to big, it's just I got hit pretty bad today at work. My Dad was about to get hit from the side but I jumped in and took the hit. (Tenya said laid out on the couch)