Chapter 6: Todoroki's Confession

(Time traveling back to when he was passed out on ze bathroom floor) Todoroki POV: It is Monday 3am. I wake up from passing out on the floor to the 'refreshing' smell of nothing. Well I'm glad it doesn't smell like diarrhea anymore. Even though the quirk that was used on me is supposed to go away on Thursday, it went away on Sunday when me and Midoriya were making out. My dick was hard so I stayed and did whatever was expected of me to do with him. I bit the tip of his dick when it wore off. (I honestly am confused at my own writing, sorry! Also I read that from smut TodoDeku smut story I would give them credit for that part but I'm sure there are a lot more unholy stories with that and I forgot who they were, sorry! TwT). I would have told him how I felt but, it was too deep (NOT SEXUALLY) I am ashamed of my actions but, THE WAY HE MOANED, THE WAY HE FUCKED ME UNTIL I COULD BARELY WALK UNLESS IT WAS FOR HIM was so so heavenly~ I had to keep it up. I can tell him on Thursday how I feel. I get up from the floor and lock myself up. And there is no doubt I love Midoriya, no matter what.

----Thursday Morning----

Midoriya POV: I awake from the pile of dirty clothes in my closet. I check my phone. "IT IS THURSDAY ALREADY?!" I whisper scream. I then realize I haven't eaten! I get up, run to the bathroom with a handful of clean clothes. (I hate using this word but I've used the word "dick" too much) And as I am in the shower I look down to wash my penis and all those naughty memories cum flowing faster than a waterfall as I see bite marks, all over it. And then I remember, today is that day. The day that the quirk wears off, the day that he will remember everything, the day that he remembers how I used him because I love him. And then I start to ask myself 'Do I love him enough to have done such a cruel thing to him?' Well, I've got no option but to face him today, head on, face to face. I finish washing up, and exit the showers. (I am so sorry for all the pauses! I am not sure how the shower system is really so in this story the boys' bathrooms have their own showers since I didn't see or notice if there were bathrooms in each individual dorm) I walk up to Todoroki's dorm as I'm about to knock Todoroki opens his door. "O-oh hey Iz-Midoriya.." Todoroki says to me. I then accidentally stutter as I inform him "I-It's fine, y-yo-you c-can call my Iz-Izuku, that-that's fine with me.." "Izu, I am so so sorry you had to put up with me." Todoroki says trying to keep calm but fails in around 2 seconds. "It's fine, it isn't your fault you acted that way. I'm so sorry for using you, I love you, dearly but I did that to you not even knowing if you were in love with someone else! I should have been more considerate of your feelings!" I say to him because he didn't have any control over himself. Those actions were the quirks actions and I took advantage of that it is my fault! "No, no Izuku, I-I just don't deserve you! You are the most sweet person in the world, how could I have met such a charming adorable person like you?! It is my fault I took advantage about the fact that you thought the quirk 'curse' would end on Thursday but it ended when we were having sex on Sunday when we were making out! My dick got hard and I just went along with it! I'm sorry!" He bawled in tears. "Well, I am glad you told me." I smiled and gave Shoto a warm hug. After that I invited him down stairs to go grab some soba with me but his would obviously be cold. As we headed down I noticed there was a party! I was surprised even though it was for Todoroki and not me. I then remembered Todoroki's birthday is on the 15th! That is ten days from now! And Mina for everyone, has thrown a 'Happy 10 days before your actual birthday!' And I think this was also because the quirk/curse was gone.

----After the party because I have no idea what I should put in between----

Todoroki POV: I can't believe it! (In a happy way) Mina actually threw me a party! And the best part was there was an endeavor pinata! I GOT TO BEAT IT TO DEATH! And after all the candy was out of it I beat it some more and froze it until the material started rotting. Me and Izu had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. There was snacks games and even an All Might action figure to piss my old man off! "Izu?" I whisper to the cute sleeping creature resting his head on my lap (That cute creature resting on his lap was Todoroki's man and also note for my readers to make it a little more juicy, Izuku's head was in the center of his lap so Izuku's head was resting on Shoto's THICC Dick) "Y-yeah?" My sleepy broccoli bunny responds. "Since it is almost 10 do you want to head back to my dorm~?" I attempt to sound sexy and it works because bby's face is cherry red! (Also pls get used to the nick-names I don't want to just use Midoriya's name all the time and the only person that Shoto uses nick-names for is Midoriya because Shoto is an overall top, usually but depending on the situation it is sometime Midoriya who is top but that is rare) We head up to my dorm and I place my hands on his waist and pull him toward me and say to my darling "I love you no matter what happens." There is a moment of silence but looking down at his face while I'm holding his waist turns me on but I can't... I have to wait for his response.

Midoriya POV: I- I he. I can't think! I look into his eyes a few moments go by. I start to tear up..my heart racing..I smile and say "I love you so much I'm speechless because my body is shaking and it is hard for me to believe! It feels like a dream!" I can't believe I said that outloud! Is this real? "If this was a dream this won't be real you wouldn't feel this..." Todoroki says as he pulls me into a kisses as our tongues tangle once again. 

-Hey everyone sorry to disappoint barley any of the Wattpad community though I can't blame them because my writing is shit, and for those of you who enjoy my writing all good things come to an end, I don't know who quoted that anyways the next chapter I write for this story is the last one have a great rest of your morning/noon/night!-