Chapter 8: Todoroki, WHERE ARE YOU

Continuing from the mystery of last chapter: (If I ever call her rice it is because that is what my cousin calls her that and I'm kinda getting in to the habit of that) Momo POV: "You are finally gonna give in? To finally become a villain?! We need you here you are so cute!" Toga says to me over the phone as I walk outside behind the building. "Sorry to disappoint you Toga, but I need a favor." I say to her not trying to hurt her feelings (Not a ship). "Depends." She sighs. "I need to ask, can you kidnap Todoroki within the next hour." I whisper only loud enough for her to hear. "WAIT THE SHOTO TODOROKI?! OMIGOSH HE IS SO HANDSOME!" Toga screams through the phone. "So you'll kidnap him?" I ask. "OMG OFCOURSE! I'LL DO IT FOR FREE!!!" She sounds so excited. "Ok bye now we need a plan for this though, the U.A. dormitory rules are strict." I say to Toga. "Don't worry, we got transportation ready so bye!" She hangs up sounding blood thirsty.

Dabi POV: I heard Toga on the phone, she said she was gonna kidnap Shoto, my brother. It'll be a nice reunion but, he was being tortured to death by our scumbag father and I was barely around because I was sent to a school ran by the government because my quirk would be able to defeat villains. I was sent there with Keigo Takami, his father was apparently a villain, I didn't get much information, the files were burnt. Anyone who dared to mention his name outloud somewhere could be arrested or even sentenced to death. I can't blame him for thinking of Endeavor as the #1 heroine. He had a bad past but even with that my father is worse than us. Sadly when me and Sho reunite he won't remember me.

—— After the plan to kidnap Todoroki was discussed——

Todoroki POV: After taking a 15 minute nap I wake up to purple floating air particles in front of me 'Wait, I remember this guy! He is the thing that teleports the villains! Crap!' I think to myself. Am I gonna die?! Without kissing my Izu again?! I finally love life! After and during the school sports festival was just a hope to be with Midoriya, but the past month has been the best days of my life! Before the sports festival it's been years since I've loved life. The last thing I want now is to die!

Kurogiri POV (warp dude): My mission was to kidnap Todoroki while everyone else blocks the security alarms from going off and causing a shut down. Crap he awake! "I'll pretend to sleep." Todoroki whispers thinking I wouldn't hear. I grab him and warp him to the base. Leaving a note for someone to find. I wouldn't normally leave a note but since this is a favor for a UA student we can easily have a chance to take the green haired boy down. I really just go with water Shigarki says. If I don't well oh well. I'm just doing my job.

——At le base——

Toga POV: "Hey Shigi, what should we do with that?" I say as I point to Shoto. "I don't know it was your idea to bring him here." Tomura says to me as I poke at my phone. I look up to Twice and ask, "Hey, when did Rice say she'd be here again?" Jin (Twice) sighs and says, "Didn't she tell you she'd text you?" Oh right she did! I check my phone and I read the next message that pops up just now that says, 'I'm here in the forest where you said to meet me!' Now that I think about it why do we really have 'em. Eh. We'll ask 'er when we get there!

Todoroki POV: I was kidnapped as far as I know I'm not dead but I'm in the league of villains lair, maybe I should use my ice to freeze everything and everyone's blood cells! But I feel like I'm gonna pass out-

Midoriya POV: "I'm back from the store baby!" I say as I enter the dorm to see a note on my bed. Huh that's weird. It reads: "If you want your little boyfriend back go to ******** forest the center of the forest at **:** TONIGHT. P.S. If you make up a stupid little plan you and him will die" WHAT NO! How?! Wouldn't the school system alarms have gone off if they took him? This is bad. I don't want him to die. I'll have to take matters into my own hands (and possibly break them as usual) I head down stairs and eat because you can't fight on an empty stomach. -le 10 minutes later and also 30 minutes before he needs to get to ze forest- I type the location into my phone to get to him as fast as possible! And save him! I can't create a plan because the villains told me too and they are smart enough to have gotten passed the alarms without them have gone off! But then again they might be the league of villains with that warp person. As I am jumping through the trees I hear Iida! "Hey Midoriya, where are you headed?" He stops me and I fall out of the tree. ( ok if you didn't remember in season 4 Gentle Criminal and Deku fought in the forest before the UA school festival that is where I am talking about where Deku currently is but that isn't the forest with Todoroki waiting. No that is FARTHER) "I...needa catch my-breath." I pant I need to tell him something or else he'll worry plus he is my friend and class rep. "Huh. So Todoroki was kidnapped by I am pretty sure it was the league but I am not completely sure. I don't really have a plan yet. And there was a note left on my bed. I left Todoroki there just so I could go to the store for Shoto's Birthday tomorrow and now I need to rescue him. And then if anything goes wrong I'll text you the location." I mutter but trying to make sure he knows what I'm saying before I leave. "Wait WHAT that is incredibly irresponsible of you Midoriya!" I hear him yell after me as I rush through. Oh man I hope this goes well.