Chapter 10: He-he's Dead?!

Izuku POV: I breath heavily processing what I just heard as I nearly cried out in pain. But I can't focus on anger, or revenge I need to restore justice and calmly take this. I can't cry but I must fight! As I'm getting in the position to fight I hear a voice come out from behind me say "Oh as if I'd let them kill my brother." I glance behind me. DABI?! "Wha-" barely escapes my mouth. Shoto never told me his brother was..a villain. Unless he didn't know. "Aww Dabi you're no fun! I just wanted to play around with my little Izu!" Toga says as she hops down from the tree. "Relax he's not dead." Dabi assured me. "Why are you telling me this?" I ask. "Because I want my brother to be happy with not having to deal with our scum bag father. This is the only time I'll let this slide, for Sho. Or Natsuki. It's Endeavor's fault that mom is in the mental hospital." Dabi says calmly with slight anger. "Come on let's get your boyfriend by the way I'm Touya. It's great to see Sho has finally come to happiness again." As a slight smile appears on his face.

Toga POV: What the heck?! That's Touya?! The kid who had died in that insanely private organization for pro hero child's?! I dial Twice to switch to plan B. I now wonder, is this why we didn't have Touya in discussing plan B? *ringing ringing* "Hello Toga~" I hear Jin say. "We are switching to plan B." I'm still shocked but- I wanna really wanna stab Izu!! "Really so Dabi sided like boss thought?" I didn't even notice I was thinking of Izu- "Um..yeah." I say pretending as if I knew. I then hear Jin shout "HEY SHIGARAKI PLAN FAILED WE NEED TO SWITCH TO PLAN B!" I calmly hear Shiggy say "Okay but you don't tell me what to do." Pfft-.

Izuku POV: "Okay behind here" Dabi whispers to me after hours of walking we've reached to a behind a building hideout thing in the middle of the forest where you can hardly see the city from our location. We open the door to see Todoroki all chained up with bruises all over passed out as I break out into puddles of tears. "They said they wouldn't harm him- they said he was just a hostage!" Touya gasps in anger. "Too bad for you, you betrayed us, not only that your little boyfriend is linking information to the Hero agencies." Twice pops out from the other side of the room. "Like I care what Hawks is doing! You hurt my little brother!" My future brother in law shouts. WAIT HAWKS IS DATING TOUYA!? "Your face looks shocked probably because your assuming I'm dating Hawks because of what Jin said, but no it's just because we spend a lot of time together, but I wouldn't date a cannibal." Dabi says calmly to me. "C-Can-CANNABAL?!" I panic while my eyes widen. "Yeah he eats chicken nuggets, he's a fucking bird for crying outloud." Twice informs me as I notice a little chuckle from Touya. Then I take out my phone and I've received a text from Iida reading -Midoriya how's Todoroki is he hurt?- I then reply with -he's just being held hostage- I lie. -Do I need to help and get the pros on this too?- Iida responds within seconds. -No- I type back and shut off my phone. As tears still streaming down my face I hear Todoroki slowly awakening. "Iz-Izuku? Is that you? What are you doing here." He says sounding tired from being so beat up. "I'm here to rescue you." I try to say confidently with my voice breaking. "Find someone else..who won't be as..pathetic.." Sho says making me break down once again. "Oh how sweet." I hear an other voice from behind me that isn't Dabi's voice. I spin around quickly to see who it is. "Shit! Shigaraki! You just said that you weren't going to hurt my brother! So, you did know." Dabi shouts. "Oh well, you caught me why wouldn't I hurt him? It's not like you never dreamed about ruining a perfect romance!" Shigaraki chuckles as I hide behind the wall that Shoto was chained up on and quietly try to unchain him without getting caught. "Are you just pretending I didn't see you? Come out here you little brat!" Shigaraki whisper yells to me. I start to shake. 'What should I do now? I don't want to get Touya caught by the police and sent to jail! But then again I want my boyfriend, Shoto, to be safe no matter what, he's already injured, I have no idea what to do.' I think as I panic and get into Shigaraki's view. "Now. You are gonna come with me and get All for One out of the laboratory he's being kept at and then, he's free." Shigaraki informs what I must do. 'Wait, WHAT?! That is why he was kidnapped?!' I have to figure out something quickly! "You want him or not?" I then hear Shigaraki's crusty voice from right next to Shoto as Tomura's hand, now ungloved on my boyfriend's neck and I say "sure." Without another thought we leave the building. "Hand me your phone" Twice says as we enter the car. I hand him my phone and he throws it out the window. Dabi is then being squished between me and Twice because supposedly we are untrusted due to the fact that we wanted my poor Shoto to escape. And Toga to my right. "Hey Shiggy~ may I stab my little Izuku?" She then says while licking the knife in her left hand. "No, we need him to get All for One out, you can stab him all you want after." His crusty musty voice hisses at Himiko. I then blackout due to the fact that I've barely eaten all day.

-OH MY GOSH! I am sorry I took so freaking long for this to be published I had a different outcome of what I thought it would be at first but then it ended up like this so this book is complete actually but listen I have a second book with Deku as a villain you might be shocked or not idk but will it end well in the next book? Ok it probably will but yes this is the end of this one but for the most part Deku will actually be shipped with Dabi read the next book "Ruler of the Dark end" to find out! PEACE! PLEASE READ BOOK 2 I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A GOOD ENDING TO THIS IN RULER OF THE DARK END!!! I SEE IT ONLY HAS 2 READS-