41

that's harvey brady

that's harvey brady

he's fit n nice looking i know but i could find anyone else with a quiff okay? jesus.

"Oi, Morrow."

"Oh, for fuck's sake." Robyn rolled her eyes and sped up, trying to escape the exceedingly large quiff holding up a boy,

"You don't seem very happy to see me, Morrow." Harvey Brady smirked as he easily caught up with her, "Here, let me hold your books for you."

"No."

"Why not?"

"For the same reason it's been every morning since school started, Brady."

"Refresh my memory." the boy smirked and Robyn turned to him, narrowing her eyes,

"I don't like you. You irritate me, your hair is weird and your thoughts make me want to bring up a breakfast that I haven't had the chance to eat yet because someone is delaying my journey to the Great Hall. So if you wouldn't mind, Quiffy, get the fuck out of my way and bother someone who doesn't want to choke you with your tie." with that, she turned and walked away, breathing sharply through her nose and clenching her jaw. Robyn was getting sick of having this try-hard boy who was more hair gel than he was human traipsing after her every day. She was tempted to ask Remus to give her the Marauder's Map just so she could avoid him every morning but that would mean telling Remus about Brady and she didn't really want her boyfriend in Azkaban for murder...she could hire a hitman though.

"Oh, come on, Morrow." he called and she almost broke out into a run, "Don't play hard to get."

"I'm not playing anything." she called over her shoulder and sneakily got out her wand, charming the floor behind her to turn to ice.

"Is it because you're scared of your boyfriend? Don't worry, sweetheart, I could take him."

A wicked smile graced Robyn's face as she heard the sound of a yell and a gratifying loud thump. She turned and smirked at the boy scrambling about on the floor, "He would demolish you." she grinned and Harvey looked exceedingly offended, "Enjoy your trip." she smiled sardonically, "Maybe go somewhere further away next time."

"You'll fall for me eventually, sugar."

"Why don't you hold your breath until I do?" she raised her voice as she left Harvey on the floor,

"Will I survive?" he asked,

"Let's hope not!"

------

A residual hush fell over the Great Hall as a bright red envelope was carried through the window by, unfortunately, an owl that Robyn knew only too well.

"That's Remus' owl."

"The one with the Howler?" Ara asked and Robyn nodded her head, pinching the bridge of her nose as she imagined what song the Marauders were going to sing her that breakfast time (they had already performed everything by the Beatles and the Smiths and were halfway through the Beach Boys' second album). Despite thinking they couldn't, things managed to get worse as the owl with the Howler flew directly over Robyn's head and landed in front of a confused looking boy who sat at the Gryffindor Table.

"Fuck." Robyn whispered as Harvey Brady reached over and grabbed the now-smoking letter from the owl and carefully pulled it open. Robyn squeezed her eyes shut,

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU RAT-FACED, SMALL-PENISED, VILE-TEMPERED CRETIN!" Remus Lupin's voice boomed across the whole and Robyn dropped her head into her hands as snickers sounded all around her,

"YOU CAN'T ASK A GIRL OUT CONSTANTLY EVERY DAY! THAT'S MY THING!" James Potter joined in and Robyn felt like pulling her hair out, they must have intercepted one of her letters to Eloise - they really should've started using code words when they gossiped, "I MEAN, YES I AM NOW HAPPILY ENGAGED TO SAID GIRL AND WE HAVE A CHILD ON THE WAY BUT-"

"Shut up, Prongs."

"Sorry, Moony."

"YOU THREE BETTER NOT BE SENDING A HOWLER TO THAT BOY AT HOGWARTS!"

"HE'S ASKING BIRDIE OUT, LOU! MOONY HAS TO RIP HIM TO PIECES!"

"ROBYN CAN RIP HIM TO PIECE HERSELF! AFTER SHE DOES IT TO YOU FOR EMBARRASSING HER IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" Robyn felt a surge of appreciation for Eloise and thanked God at least the boys had her to keep them in check, "But now that he's listening: FUCKING ASK ROBYN OUT AGAIN AND I WILL SERVE YOU AS AN OUER D'OEURVE TO MY FUCKING DINNER GUESTS!"

"Oooh, good one, love! My turn?" Sirius asked excitedly and Robyn felt Ara place a comforting hand on her shoulder but thankfully Sirius' voice seemed to have attracted the attention of most of his fanclub and she was alleviated of some of the eyes burning the back of her head. "BIRDIE IS OFFICIALLY UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE MARAUDERS AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT HER AGAIN WE WILL MAKE IT SO EVERY STONE IN THE CASTLE RAMS INTO YOUR SKULL!"

"Do you want to add something, Wormy?"

"Ummm...fuck off?"

"Very good."

"Top notch effort there, mate."

"You finish it off, Moony."

"You may be trying to steal my girl's heart, Brady, but I promise you, do it again and I will steal yours and crush it in my bare hands."

Remus' voice was far more sinister than anyone else's and, raising her head, Robyn could have sworn she saw Harvey shiver. She hated the fact that everyone now knew about what was going on in her life, but she had to admit that the prospect of being left alone by Brady was worth it.

"Well, that's a bit violent." Rory whispered and Robyn sent him a look, she thought it was rather fitting.

'At least the letter is over' she thought and was going back to her breakfast when:

"WE LOVE YOU, BIRDIE!"

"WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

"ALFIE SAYS HI!"

"Bye bye, Lovebird." were the last words uttered before the crimson envelope burst into flames, ridding the hall of any traces of her friends,

"Bye bye, Moonboy." Robyn whispered, still missing her boyfriend even if he had just mortified her in front of the whole school.

"How are your eggs, Ro?" Ara asked, trying to change the subject but Rory burst into peals of laughter,

"BRADY LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO SHIT HIMSELF!" he laughed and Robyn looked over, finding joy in how pale his face was and how much his quiff had deflated,

"Good." she said, smiling to herself. Having a werewolf boyfriend did have its perks. Harvey got up from his seat and walked out of the hall but, as he did so, a stone dislodged itself from the castle wall and smacked him on the ear. 

hi guys! it's me

did you miss me

consideing there's nine chapters left, i didn't add much plot progression in this one did i lol

oh well