43

Robyn had no idea why she was snacking on sherbert lemons opposite Professor Dumbledore in his office on a chilly Thursday morning

Robyn had no idea why she was snacking on sherbert lemons opposite Professor Dumbledore in his office on a chilly Thursday morning. Not a clue...well, maybe it had something to do with the breakdown she had in the corridor about Remus not answering her letters in two weeks that the headmaster happened to overhear, but other than that she didn't have a scooby doo.

"I'm sure you know why you're here, Miss Morrow."

"Ummmm, not off the top of my head." she told a little porky pie.

"I understand that you are worried about Mister Lupin but I can safely tell you that he is alive and well-"

"Oh thank Jesus." Robyn covered her face and breathed a deep sigh of relief,

"-he is, however, recruiting werewolves to the Order of the Phoenix."

"I beg your pudding?" Robyn peeked through her fingers and Dumbledore smiled to himself, knowing which long-haired, dramatic boy Robyn picked that particular expression up from.

"He has been sent on a recruiting mission-"

"Werewolves?"

"-to some mountains in the North-"

"As in the big, hairy, bitey things?"

"-and he will hopefully be returning within the next few days."

"I don't like that you felt the need to include 'hopefully' in that sentence, Professor." Robyn sighed. She knew that Remus himself was a werewolf but he was her werewolf and Moony was quite soft and cuddly whenever she saw him...which was once.

"I thought you ought to know, Miss Morrow, hopefully to put an end to your worrying." Dumbledore smiled and dismissed her, going back to whatever work was on his desk (Robyn actually took a peek when she came in and it was Nathan's Gossip Column 'Nate's Late Night Gossip Gate').

"Oh, yes, Professor Dumblydore, knowing that my beautiful little moonboy is recruiting werewolves in the mountains will put an end to my worrying." she mumbled to herself as she walked down the spiral staircase from his office. "It's not like they might brutally attack him and I'm not going to be there to kiss it better- Professor McGonagall!" Robyn smiled sheepishly as the stern woman hurried towards the entrance of the staircase, looking very worried.

"Oh, Miss Morrow, you might want to turn back around, my dear." she said solemnly and Robyn's heart dropped, "We have some bad news."

------

"Ro! There you are! We've been- what's wrong?" Ara reached forward and held Robyn's arms, frowning deeply at the blank look on her face. Robyn hiccoughed slightly and Arabella noticed the stream of tears flowing down her cheeks. "What is it?" she asked, knowing that with the war happening around them, it wasn't going to be good.

"The Ministry received a distress call," Robyn stared ahead of her, her head swimming with no one's thoughts but her own, "Aunt Lucy and my Dad are gone."

"Gone? Gone where? What happened, Robyn?" Arabella gripped her arms tighter and, at the sound of the commotion, Rory came rushing into the dormitory,

"What's going on?"

"They've taken them!" Robyn's voice raised and she finally looked at Arabella, letting her friend see the panic in her eyes, "Voldemort has my family!" Robyn covered her face and broke into tears. Ara and Rory looked at each other before wrapping their arms around their best friend, gently shushing her and trying to hide the fear on their own faces, though it was no use, Robyn could hear what they were thinking.

Voldemort had found out about a legilimens in the Order. Robyn was a young girl with the power to infiltrate the Dark Lord's mind, something almost no one could do, she was dangerous. So they went after what made her weak. Apparently Lucy put up a fight, managing to take out three of the Death Eaters that went to capture her but Tim was defenceless. He knew why they were there as soon as they broke the door down and he promised to go with them without protest, as long as they didn't hurt his daughter. As soon as the distress call was received Eloise, Sirius, Peter and James went to Robyn's house but by the time they got there it was empty with no sign of a struggle. That was until they went outside and saw that there were claw marks across the mural on the back of the house.

"It was my uncle." Robyn whispered and her friends pulled back to look at her. "He took them."

"Why would he do that?" Rory asked and Robyn stood up straight, taking a deep breath,

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

"You can't, Ro! Greyback is dangerous!" Arabella said shrilly and Robyn looked at her,

"I have to, Ara." she said strongly, "I won't let anything happen to them."

Just as Ara was about to try and convince Robyn to stay at Hogwarts, a blue, glowing wolf bounded through the window,

"Ro, I heard what happened," Remus' voice filled the room and Robyn breathed a sigh of relief, at least he was alright, "I have a lead on Greyback, I'm going after him with the rest of the Marauders. I know you want to go after your family, Ro but please just stay put. we'll get him, I promise. Stay safe, my lovebird. I love you."

"I love you too." Robyn whispered and sat down on her bed, putting her head in her hands. If Remus' plan went awry she would be losing almost everyone she cared about. She couldn't let herself think about that. Remus would get them back, he and the others were some of the best wizards Robyn knew, she could already visualise Sirius kicking down the door and Eloise and James throwing hexes at whoever they came across. It didn't stop the fear eating at her insides though, nothing would. Not until her dad, her aunt Lucy and Remus were safe, with her. She would be glad when she graduated because then at least she could contribute to the fight, she could defend her loved ones herself. Robyn Morrow was ready. She wanted to look into the red eyes of Voldemort herself and expose all of the sadistic thoughts in his head. She wanted to do something nobody else could. She wanted to win the war.

this is acc really bad im sorry but it's 28 degrees today and i want to sit in the sun lol so its rushed

but omg plot twist

not my timmy!!!!! :(((

see you when i next update so prob in 7 years hehe

loves ya