⨉6⨉

Jeno woke up the next morning in a new bed and in a new room. He had to blink few times to remind himself he was no longer home and that he was living at school. Rubbing his eyes a bit, the brunette stood up and looked around the place. It wasn't his alarm that woke him up, but Jaemin's. Jeno glanced in his right, at where the raven haired guy was trying to wake up. 

"Did you sleep good?" Jaemin asked in his morning voice when he ruffled his hair and stood up from the bed. He blinked few times and approached the window, ending up opening it so the fresh and cool air would enter the room. 

"Actually yes, I did. I was really tired yesterday." Jeno replied and stared at his roommate. By the time Jaemin came out of the bathroom, Jeno was already sleeping because even reading his book became tiring. "When do classes start here?" The brunette asked after a while of staying in silence. 

"Eight." Jaemin didn't look at him when he replied. His eyes were focused on the trees and on that forest from the other side of the school. "It's almost seven so we can get ready and have some breakfast." The pale guy turned around and showed a small smile. 

Jeno nodded in response and watched as Jaemin took his uniform and went inside the bathroom. Because the window was still open, Jeno went there and rested his elbows by the sill. The cold surface made him flinch a bit, but he soon got used to it. The view from the window was actually calming, with the soft wind moving the branches that were blooming slowly. Even the sun appeared a bit, few fluffy clouds moving around it. The soft song of some birds rang in his ears, but he couldn't spot them anywhere which made the young man guess they were hidden between the bloomed flowers of some trees. 

After about ten minutes, Jaemin stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed in the uniform. It consisted of a black jacket, black pants and a red shirt underneath with a black tie. 

"Yours is in the closet." Jaemin explained and sat down on his bed. "You can choose between red, white, black and dark blue for the shirt. As for the jacket either black or dark grey. These are the school's themed colors." 

"Oh, I see. Thanks." 

"No problem." Jaemin replied as he took his phone and started texting someone. 

Approaching the closet, Jeno opened the doors and took the black jacket. He also took the pants and a white shirt. After getting dressed with his new uniform, the brunette stepped out of the bathroom and placed some books in his backpack. He took his phone and glanced at Jaemin who obviously noticed him. 

"You're ready?" The raven haired guy asked and when Jeno nodded, he stood up and threw a backpack over his shoulder. "Then let's go." He opened the door and stepped out, waiting for Jeno to do the same. When the brunette stepped out in the hallway, Jaemin locked the door and followed him behind. 

They walked past sleepy students until they reached the elevators and Jaemin pressed the button so it would come. While their were waiting, a tall guy with black hair approached the two and looked from Jaemin to Jeno with curiosity. 

"Where's Sungchan?" His roommate asked without looking at the tall guy. 

"I think he fell asleep again." The tall guy replied and kept on staring at Jeno. "Is this your roommate? I'm Jisung." He stretched out a pale hand and when Jeno shook it, a smile formed his lips. 

"Jeno." The brunette replied to the smile and cleared his throat before stepping inside the elevator that just arrived. Now that he thought about it, he recognized the guy as one of those two from last night. "Are you also in our class?" Jeno dared to ask after a while. 

"Yes." Jisung replied and glanced at Jaemin, but the raven haired guy suddenly became cold. He didn't even bother to glance at his friend which made Jeno question their friendship. "I have something to do with Renjun and Donghyuck before classes start so I won't join you for breakfast." Jisung suddenly said and patted Jaemin's shoulder before exiting the elevator when they reached the ground floor. "See you around." He then waved at Jeno, who just managed to nod and show a small smile.