eleven.

Wind blew softly across the platform, little specks of dust and leaves following its direction while the place was almost quiet. Only the sound of the tracks rustling beneath the wind.

After gathering the courage to fulfil her curiosity, Karley raised to her feet and slowly walked around. Not a single person seated moved their eyes towards her as she gently took more steps as she took in the station.

She walked towards the timesheet on the wall, reading all the familiar names of different towns that were written.

Beacon Hills - 9:55.

She narrowed her eyes to read before turning to the closest person by, clearing her throat "do you know what time it is?" She spoke softly and watched them carefully.

The stranger didn't move at first but then he looked up from the newspaper in his hands and opened his mouth to speak.

Words didn't flow out for a second and when they did he said, "You just missed the last train".
His words were dry and his movement was slow that she felt her skin crawl. An uncomfortable feeling the longer she stood there, followed up her body.

She slowly nodded and walked away, looking over at the tracks as she headed toward them. She peered over. Nothing but a dark tunnel leading through each way she looked. There was barely any light, she couldn't recognise or even see a single thing. She sighed and turned back around, heading back towards an empty seat as she thought to herself.

She pulled out her phone and scrolled through the contacts before reaching her Scott's and dialling the number. She waited a second impatiently before hearing the soft beeps before the call declined.

She furrowed her eyebrows before scrolling to Stiles' contact and trying again with his number. The same beeps rang through her ears and she cursed under her breath "what are they doing"

***
Lydia stood facing Stiles as she looked down at the ground in thought. She hesitated before talking softly "give this man a ride. Sweet family will die. Killer on the road."

Stiles looked up at her in confusion before talking "riders on the storm?" He questioned, pulling her out of her state of thought "what?"

"That's the song. Riders on the storm" he clarified as she looked at him "for some reason I remember we used to play it sometimes in the jeep when we drive to school"

"That's it." She firmly stated whilst Stiles stood stood puzzled. "What's it?"

"The ghost riders. The wild hunt. They come by storm, riding horses and they take people."

"Lydia youre so smart I could kiss you right now" Stiles exclaimed as he finally caught on and she furrowed her eyebrows "That's weird I was kind of expecting you to say something like 'ghosts on horses travelling through weather sounds dumb'" she then shook her head "or maybe that was someone else I was thinking of-" she soon cut herself off before realising what he said and then shook her head at him "do not. Kiss me."

"Not gonna. Not gonna- no- mwah! Did it anyway" he quickly leaned over and kissed her cheek as he spoke before running off in the opposite direction.

***
"Scott! Scott! Hey it's called the wild hunt." Stiles jumped straight into the news as soon as he could "it's a myth only apparently it's real just like every other myth in Thai town that should just really remain a nightmare"

"The guy on the horse?"

"Yeah they call them ghost riders- hey! That's my jersey. Where'd you get that?" Stiles stopped a guy who was running towards the field in his lacrosse gear, in which he responded that coach had given it to him causing Stiles to look at him confused.