twenty two

Karley and Addley looked around the platform for her cousin. He sat against the wall, mumbling to himself in thought as she walked over and sat infront of him.

He looked up at her cousin, Addley stood back to give them space. For a second, none of them spoke until Karley looked away and cleared her throat.

"I'm going to go through the barrier." Was all she said after a moment. Stiles shook his head and looked forward

"No. You're not."

"If you were able to get through and they remembered it means that Peter must've gotten through fine." She kept her eyes on the ground and Stiles shook his head

"Or they just remembered what i said before i left and we held onto hope. Karley you can't go through what if you don't make it?" He grabbed her face to make her look up at him, "I cant lose you. Not again" His voice was quieter this time and she pressed her lips together before continuing.

"You won't. You know me. My powers are stronger i'm changing as I grow. I've survived so much already if I can just make it through-"

"Scott will save us. He will come back for us. I know you don't think I will but i promise i will make them remember you and we will get out together. You cant go through them barriers." Stiles cut her off, his voice shaking as he held himself together.

"I'm sorry Stiles. But time is passing we need to think of something more to do. If i- when I make it through the barrier. I'll find them straight away, i know this place more than Peter now. I can help them get to you guys faster. If we don't do something else who knows what can happen? What if they've already forgotten or never saw Peter in the first place." Karley continued to back herself up

"They will remember" Stiles kept adding on

"We can't keep relying on that someone else has to help them. And that only someone is me." She finished and Stiles looked down in thought.

"I'm strong enough to do this. We can do this." She nodded and looked in his eyes. He sighed a little and eventually, he nodded with her.

"You told her everything?" Stiles looked between his cousin and her friend as they both nodded

"We'll mostly, mainly the claws, alpha boyfriend, crazy wolf x sighter x human hybrid thing" Addley added and Stiles looked back at Karley

"It was a risk I had to take. Without Addley, none of you guys would've even realised I was missing." She backed up her friend and Stiles once again nodded.

"This is a serious situation Addley, we will talk about it more once we get out of here. But for now, we need to get you through that barrier." Stiles finished as they all nodded at the plan.

***
over in Canaan, Scott and Malia were still stood watching the young boy flood the room with water. The energy for stronger and Lydia's scream echoed through the room.

"you think i helped them because they brought back my dead son" The elderly continued her talk with Lydia, words gritting through her teeth

"what did you say?" Lydia tilted her head at her words

The women reached her hands out, screaming loud towards Lydia who reacted the same and screamed just as loud back at her.

They both pulled back as they stopped. Looking at each other. Lydia took a step forwards as they both calmed "You didn't know what's was happening did you. You only saw that at the very end. It's because you're a banshee. Like me."

"How long has it been" The women walked towards the door and placed her hand onto it.

"almost thirty years"

"You won't be taken. You'll be safe" The lady stated

"I don't wanna be safe. I wanna save Stiles." She answered and the women turned to face her "Don't let me be the only one left behind. I don't have a Caleb"

"Go" The lady pointed to the doors and they opened free. Scott and Malia brought themselves back up to Lydia as they headed back out to leave.

As they drove back to Beacon Hills, Scott perked up in the silence of the car "You think Stiles sent us here to warn us? Beacon Hills is gonna be the next ghost town?"

"It will be. We need to get everyone to leave"

"We can't. Because i've seen what happens to them when they're taken. It's like their souls are hollowed out. I think they became ghost riders and then they were gone." Lydia answered.

Scott got back to his house and walked in to see Hayden, Liam and Theo stood around the table. Whilst Scott was gone figuring out more to the plan, Liam and Hayden had their own to use Theo and his power to trap one of the ghost riders.

Scott stopped as he saw the sight of the guy who once caused trouble in their town. Their looked over at him "I don't think this is one we're gonna hug out."

"I hope you realise it's taking all my strength to not tear you in half right now." Scott talked lowly, a grown coming from behind as Malia entered and saw the sight.

"Malia, I hope you're still not upset about the whole shooting thing are you?" He questioned.

Her eyes flashed blue and she growled again. She pounced over to the boy, attacking him without a doubt, slashing at his skin until Liam and Scott pulled her back

"slow down okay? he's going back underground." Scott told her and her eyes changed back

"He can't. He remembers Stiles." Liam chipped in and they all looked over to Theo.

"The dread doctors remember all about the wild hunt. He can help us." Liam continued. "He's my responsibility. If he tries anything we will send him back to the skinwalkers with the sword."

"He goes back. Now." Scott ordered and pulled Liam to the side.

"Okay look, i know there's mixed feelings all around." Theo began once he was left alone with Hayden and Malia. "But i might be your only option to stop the wild hunt."

Scott proceeded to talk to Liam about what Theo has done before to their pack. Liam continued to convince Scott that Theo may be their only option, not understanding that Scott didn't want to risk losing Stiles.

"We should try everything we can to save him. Even using Theo." Liam stated and eventually Scott gave in.

"I'll help you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo said as they all stood together again and discussed a plan.

"She will." Liam added for her

"What? No i won't." Malia backed herself up. "I have better plans that isn't him"

"Let me guess, you and your little friend Karley know how to save the world again?" He looked at her and all of them furrowed their eyebrows

"Who's Karley?" Scott asked and Theo looked between them

"You don't remember?" he asked as they shook their heads and exchanged looks

"She was taken too." Theo mumbled.