Forgiving

I was getting ready to go out on stage. John, Kaitlyn, Jay and Kells were all hanging out on the side stage.

Kelly saw me looking at her and came over.

"Kells..." I said.

She didn't say anything. She gave me one of her amazing good luck kisses like she does every time she's here before I perform.

"I know, you're a male and are dumb." She said smiling and laughing.
"True that daring. I love you."
"I love you too. Now go shake it." She said laughing and smacking my ass as I was getting ready to go out. She walked away. I turned and smiled and wink at her.

We started with kick the dust up. I went and did my thing. I went into all my friends say. After that was over I took a drink of water.

"How are y'all doing this beautiful Pennsylvania evening?!" I asked. Everyone screamed.

"Ya know, I've always LOVED plying in pittsburgh. Since I first started touring, I never knew why I loved it I just do there's so much that reminds me of home, the woods, the rivers, the lakes, the roads all of it! But now I know why. Because the love of my life was here this whole damn time!" I said. I looked off stage and smiled at Kells.

"So Kells and I celebrated our second year of marriage back in March in the Bahamas. This year I'd have to say has been much better than the last. But I love that women with all my heart. It gets me wishing I would've met her sooner. Anyways, while we were on vacation she had mentioned to me how I needed to sing some of my non single songs too. So I decided to start doing that every show! I will do 3 of my non singles per show from here on out! Let's get started with one of my wife's Favorites here's Baby's on the Way."

******

The concert was over. I did my encore and ran off stage. I was a hot sweaty mess.

"It's fucking hot and humid." I said to Kells as she helped take my mic and stuff off. Kaitlyn was helping Carter and Mike Jay and John were all talking and putting mikes stuff away.

Kells started taking my shirt off.

"You were great as always." She said as she got it off. She threw it in the bin.
"Great enough for your to join me in the shower?" I asked pulling her in.
"Rain check?" She said smiling.
"Of course. I'll be super quick okay."
"Okay." She said looking up at me with those big brown eyes.
"I fucking love you so much." I said to her.
"I know." She said. I went to kiss her but she moved away smiling.
"See ya after your shower mr bryan." She said walking backwards still looking at me. She wink.
"You're a tease Mrs Bryan." I yelled after her. She shrugged.

She was standing with her friends and brother. I walked passed them and started unbuttoning my jeans. Luckily her brothers back was to me. Kaitlyn nudged her. She looked up. She kept talking but she was looking at me with that look. That I need you now look. I winked and walked away.

I got onto the bus. I took my phone out of my pocket. I stood in front of the mirror in just boxers and took a picture for her and sent it to her. I got into the shower. I leaned my head against the wall. These showers were seriously the best after these hot sticky shows. I put my head back and started to get my hair wet. I got my hair washed and started washing my body. I felt hands go around me.