Its Real.

We were on my jet getting ready to take off. She held my hand even tighter this time since the whole Kobe thing happened.

"So who all are we inviting to our renewal?" I asked her.
"Probably our parents, obviously all the kids, I'm thinking that's it." She said I just was trying to get her not to focus on take off.
"Not your brother?" I asked.
"Nah.. keeping it small... especially if this corona thing is real Ya know." She said.

We were in the air. I unbuckled.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

I unbuckled her.

"After all these years together, and all the spontaneous places we've had each other, I've never had you thousands of feet above the ground. So I am going to take you right back to that bunk and have you until it's time to land." I said smiling. She smiled.

"Ya know...I could get use to flying." She said smiling big.
"I can definitely get you use to flying."

*********

We were landing. She had her head on my shoulder. I was holding her hand. I kissed her head.

"I love you so much Kells." I said it her.
"I love you too Luke." She said to me. I had her look up at me and I started kissing her slowly. I stopped when I felt the plane turn off. She put her forehead on mine.

"Back to reality...." She said upset.
"The kids don't know we are back yet. They are still at Pas. We can keep it that way tonight." I said.
"Really?!" She said excited.
"Yeah. Really. When we get off we will get in the truck with Mike and Jay and they will drop us off. We will go home and sleep or do something else." I said kissing her ear lobe.
"Good because I need you again already."

I started kissing her. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked to see Mike.

"Really." I said irritated.
"Sorry man, we need to talk though. Kells Jay is in the truck. Head on over and We will be there." Mike said.

Kells unbuckled and stood up. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"See you in a second." I said smiling
"You know it." She said and walked away.

She walked off. I stood up. He was staring at me shaking his head .

"Huh?!" I said.

"Dude. Back to reality I need you to focus on me for 5 mins." He said.
"Dude what."
"Listen, we have to postpone some shows okay." He said.
"What! Absolutely not." I told him.
"My hands are tied Luke."
"Come on Kells thinks this thing isn't even real." I told him.
"Listen people in China man it's bad. Italy. Same way. Italy is almost on a full country wide lock down." He said.
"Come on Dude. Like Kells said, a pandemic really? With our healthcare system."
"Call your father in law then. He made sure to make it a point you guys get home..." he said.
"Whatever Mike..." i said shaking my head.
"What the hell is your problem man!? You'd think you'd be happy to get home to your kids who are waiting for you! I'd give anything to have kids!" He yelled at me.
"I obviously get that Mike but I told you alone time with Kells gets me in a mood."
"Yeah only thinking with your dick!" He yelled.
"I'm not doing this...." I said pissed off.
"Luke I love you in love with your wife you are but come on...."
"Why are you and Jay so unhappy? Huh?"
"We aren't...."
"No you are. You guys have like one moment every 3 months.... So what is it? Huh the sex? The marriage? Her? You? What!?" I yelled at him.
"It's just...Idunno man, she can't have kids...."