chapter 11

on the way to the beach he got her a bagel from dunkin' donuts just to make sure she ate something.

she ate it and then they got to the beach.

they got out of his truck and walked to the front and grabbed eachothers hands.

they walked down the part that was right between the water and the sand.

they were walking for a while.
bailey could walk the beach for hours.
she absolutely loved doing that.
nate knew that so he always did that with her during the summer or whenever they were around a beach.

after a while of walking nate stopped and turned bailey to face him.

his back was to the ocean and her front was to the ocean
they were looking into eachothers eyes
their bodies were right against eachothers
nate moved in closer
and tried to kiss her.
she dodged it.
his forehead was touching hers.
their noses were touching.
and they were staring into eachother eyes.
"nate you know we can't"
she whispered.
"i know"
he whispered.
he kept staring at her.

it was a weird feeling.
it wasn't even awkward.
nate wanted to kiss her.
nate would fuck her if she'd let him.
but she never even considered if she had feelings for nate.
because of maddy.

how would it make bailey look as a person if she kissed the boy her best friend loves?

a lot of people can say a lot of negative things about maddy.
"she's a bitch"
"she wears too much makeup"
"she always has an attitude"
"shes the reason nate is the way he is"
"she's a hoe"
none of those things are true.
maddy is actually a very nice person. she doesn't judge people. she's usually very kind unless you give her a reason not to be.

but as far as bailey went,maddy has always been so good to her. she always reminds bailey of how beautiful she is. she constantly gives her advice. she's been so supportive through bailey's eating issues. she hangs out with bailey when nate isn't around. she always brings bailey shopping with her. she always includes bailey when she's hanging out with the other girls. she's the reason bailey is the way she is.

yeah maddy has an attitude at times. but she's always taught bailey to be kind. whether you want to hear it or not,maddy is so nice. she can be a bitch. but only if she has reason to be. she's always been there for bailey. who is bailey to kiss nate right now? the only boy maddy has ever loved.

"look bailey i won't tell maddy"
"nate please,you know we can't"
he looked at her then looked away
then pulled her even closer for a hug
he wrapped his long arms around her body and rested his chin on the top of her head.

"i know,i'm sorry"
she nodded
"it's okay nate"
he smiled.
"let's just forget about this"
she said.
he nodded his head and grabbed her hand as they continued their walk on the beach.