*part four*

MATTHEO'S POV

I would like that "i said while walking into her room"

*right when I got into her room she had on pink and white striped pj's she looked hot her legs were amazing her whole body looked amazing in thoes pj's I thought about her and felt myself get hard so I just kept thinking about her until she blurted out something making me jump out of my thoughts*

So mattheo why did you come here not trying to be rude or anything "she said looking straight into my eyes"

Oh I don't really know I just wanted to be around you..." I said while getting nervous"

Oh well what do you want to do I'm not really that tired "she said while giving a slight smile"

Oh we could watch a movie I'm...sorry I'm getting nervous I've never really done this before with someone else "I say while looking down"

Me either I mean maybe with abaddon once but not with anyone else I didn't know "she said but I got a feeling washed over me when she said a name"

Who's abaddon "I said almost sounding angry"

He's one of my dad's demon friends "she said while letting a chuckle escape her lips"

Oh I didn't kno- "she cut me off before I could even say anything"

It's alright really don't worry your all good "she said while getting some movies and bringing them to the bed where we were sitting"

What kind of movie genera do you like to watch at night "I asked looking down at the movies"

I like to watch scary movies at night maybe I won't have bad dreams since you'll be with me mattheo "she said while giving me a smile"

END OF MATTHEO'S POV

Y/N'S POV

So mattheo why did you come here not trying to be rude or anything "I said looking straight into mattheo's eyes"

Oh I don't really know I just wanted to be around you...
" Mattheo said while getting nervous"

Oh well what do you want to do I'm not really that tired "i asked while giving mattheo a slight smile"

Oh we could watch a movie I've...sorry I'm getting nervous I've never really done this before with someone else "mattheo say's while looking down"

Me either I mean maybe with abaddon once but not with anyone else I didn't know "I said I looked at mattheo staring at me I then feel this feeling washed over me when i said abaddon's name"

Who's abaddon "mattheo said almost sounding angry"

He's one of my dad's demon friends "you said while letting a chuckle escape your lips"

Oh I didn't kno- "i cut mattheo off before he could even say anything else"

It's alright really don't worry your all good "you said while getting some movies and bringing them to the bed where you and mattheo were sitting"

What kind of movie genera do you like to watch at night "mattheo asked me while looking down at the movies"

I like to watch scary movies at night maybe I won't have bad dreams since you'll be with me mattheo "i said while giving mattheo a smile"

*After we picked a movie I put it on and me and mattheo both got into my bed and he pulled me closer to him by my waist I could feel his cold rings witch made me let out a little moan hopefully thinking to myself he didn't hear but we both cuddled my arm went above his chest to play with his hair while he rubbed the side of my waist witch made me get goosebumps I thought about mattheo witch made me get a little wet I kept playing with his hair and he kept swaing his hand up and down repeatedly on my waist I want to kiss him so badly but I just couldn't I had just meet him today*

You okay y/n " mattheo asked me while still swaying his hands up and down my waist"

I-Im fine ma-mattheo "I said while studdering through my sentence"

Are you sure "he said to me while a smirk appeared on his face".

Yes I'm sure mattheo "I said while trying to stay still".

After a while I got even more wet because I had felt mattheo's had go down to my inner thigh he did big circles with his finger on my leg making me softly moan witch he heard but he kept going while he did that I dug my fingers deep into his hair slightly pulling on it making him grunt witch turned me on even more he kept doing circles on my inner thigh he then put his hand on my womanhood and did light circles witch made me softly moan but slightly a little louder once he heard my moan he went a little faster I pulled his hair and put my face into his neck

ma-mattheo that feels good "I said whispering in his ear"

I'm glad you like it princess "mattheo said while whispering back"

Just then I removed my had from his hair and slowly dragged my hand across his body down to his manhood I touched it and rubbed it with my hand only to make him moan and making his head go back

F-Fuck y/n that feels good "he said as his hand went faster on my pussy"

Ahh Yes mattheo just like that "I moaned while putting my head back"

After a while I slid my hand through his joggers and his boxers and started thrusting his manhood slowly

Don't tease princess "mattheo said while moaning"

Why I like teasing you "I said making him only put his hand down my shorts and he started playing with my clit making me gasp
.'yes mattheo just like that'. I moaned
.just like this princess. Mattheo said while going in circles on my clit only faster
'yes yes just like that'.

I went closer to mattheo and started kissing him he then kissed back and licked the bottom on my lower lip for permission witch I gladly accepted and we both fought for dominance witch he won and he explored my mouth with his young making me moan into his mouth out of pleasure

I then started going faster with my hand around his penis he was hard so I stopped and licked my hand leaving some of my spit on my hand and bringing it back down to his penis and going up and down reapeatdly but only faster

Fuck y/n "mattheo groaned in my ear he then stopped rubbing my clit and made a finger go inside me slowly he thrusted slowly then fastly
.ma-mattheo faster' I said and he went faster

You and mattheo went at that for an hour then y'all stopped and fell sleep cuddling

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to feel weight on my wait I look up and see mattheo's arm wrapped around me I then looked at him and he was sleeping peacefully I then thought to myself I let mattheo touch me I've never been touched but what he did to me felt good then I got out of my thoughts my matheo- saying something to me

Take a picture it will last longer love "mattheo said while his eyes were still closed"

"You panicked a little"
Sorry I didn't know you were up but we have to get ready for class mattheo we have potions "I said while getting up and changing what was cool about this school is that 17 and up didn't have to wear there uniforms to class so it was my lucky day"

Fine but why are you telling me when your still in your pj's
y/n "mattheo said while letting out a slight chuckle".

Oh shut it mattheo and get ready "you said while getting clothes from your luggage and walking to the bathroom until this happened"

Hello loves hope you like the story so far
(I don't own any characters at all do credits to anyone who owns these characters)
(Words 1305)