*part five*

You walked into the bathroom and changed into tight but loose pants with a small crop top with thin straps and a worker coat

What you changed into

You walked back out to where mattheo is and he was wearing a black shirt with nice blue jeans he look good you kept staring until he turned around and his jaw dropped and you noticed

What's the problem mattheo you look like you just seen a ghost "you say while giggling a bit"

What are you wearing...no go change right now you can't wear that y/n are you crazy do you know how many guys go to this school.." mattheo said while walking toward me"

No your not my dad "I said while getting my phone"

I prefer daddy but anyways no y/n chang- " before he could finish you kissed him passionately"

Let's go before were late to potions class "you say while walking out of your room"

You both walked and you sent everyone looking at you girls being jealous and guy winking and smirking witch you found disgusting but you didn't show it couple minutes after walking you and mattheo made it to potions class and you both sat in the back astoria sat with draco and blaise sat with pansy then that when he came in professor snape looking mad as always

Turn to page 394 now " snape said in his low voice"

Wearwolves but this is potions professor snape we should be learning about potions "hermione said while blurting outloud"

Next time you blurt something out again mrs granger you'll be turned into a WEARWOLF "professor snape said while making some students laugh mostly slytherins"
Now can someone tell me what can hurt or kill a WEARWOLF "snape says while looking around"

U-um fire p-pr-professor fire can h-hurt a-and damage the wearwolve's fur "ron said while studdering through his sentence"

Correct mr weasley "snape said while looking at you"
I'm sure you know all about fire Mrs Morningstar  " snape said as If he was trying to get on my nerves"

Oh you don't know how much I know about fire professor snape... it's beautiful flames everywhere where I come from screaming from all around...people screaming in pain....getting tortured or thrown into fire....fire to me is beautiful " you said while everyone looked terrified even professor snape"

Y-yes mrs morningstar my apologies " professor snape said while turning around going to the board"

All throughout potions class you and the students talked about wearwolves and just basically fiction creatures things that weren't real until class was over

Hey y/n "pansy said while smiling"

Hello pansy how are you doing today "I said while giving her a smile"