*part eight*

I woke up to the heat of the sun hitting my skin I didn't really like the light I always like to be in the dark because I'm from hell and the only light hell has is from the lava in the ground {hehehehe}

I tried getting out of bed when I felt weight on my stomach I looked over and seen mattheo's head under my shirt he was sleeping I mean I would of done the same thing to him it was cold in my room he was sleeping peacefully with one hand on my breast and the I don't even know he was snuggled it was cute tho

Mattheo....mattheo "I said trying to get him up do I could take a shower"
Yes mammas "he said back in response and I immediately got butterfly's of the name he called me"
Can you get your head out of my shirt so I can get up and take a shower "I said in a baby voice trying to be cute but I couldn't"
But it's cold y/n and your so warm "mattheo said cuddling more into me making me blush"
Aww okay okay...go back to sleep we don't have classes today but sooner or later I'm going to have to get up so I can take a shower "I said while playing with my nails"
Or we could take a shower together "mattheo kissing my stomach slowly"
Ma-mattheo s-stop "I said breathing heavily"
What's wrong princess "mattheo said kissing my stomach only adding his tounge touching my body as well"
*Moan* "I couldn't answer because of the sensation the kisses were giving me it felt do good"
I need words princess "mattheo said kissing roughly up my body"
N-n-nothing is wrong ma-mattheo "I said trying to get the words out of my mouth"

Just then mattheo got his head out of my shirt and kissed me I took the advantage of getting up and getting clothes to take a shower

Sorry mattheo but the shower s waiting for me "I said giggling"
Fineeee then can we tonight "mattheo said making a cute sad face"
I'll think about it but got to your room I might be hanging out with pansy today "I said smiling"
Okay bye princess "mattheo said walking up to me giving me a slow and passionate kiss and leaving"

Sorry mattheo but the shower s waiting for me "I said giggling"Fineeee then can we tonight "mattheo said making a cute sad face"I'll think about it but got to your room I might be hanging out with pansy today "I said smiling"Okay bye princess "mat...

I went to the bathroom and undressed myself leaving me in my underwear and bra I then took off the last reamanining of my clothes and hopped in the shower..