*part seven*

After voldemort found out that your dad was literally the king of hell you got scared of what might happen so you stepped back
Um now that you know who I am what..what are you going to do with me "you said all confused nervous"
Well your very powerful or are you powerless "voldemort said walking toward me"
I have basically the same powers as my dad I just never use them my father said I was different from him....I have a dark side to where I torture people and minipulatie them to get what I want "you said while smirking"
Well well mattheo you've found yourself a keeper "voldemort said while smiling"
Oh father you don't know how much I've wanted to be hers "mattheo said looking at you while smirking"
*You blushed but you turned your head so they wouldn't see how red your face got that's when mattheo came up from behind you hugging your waist"
Baby girl you don't have to hide your red face from me "mattheo said whispering in your ear making you breath heavily"
Mattheo that's tickles "you said giggling a little"
Aww is Mrs Morningstar ticklish on her neck "mattheo said kissing your neck causing you to moan softly"
Ma-mattheo stop it your dad is here "you say while taking mattheo hands off your waist and walking towards voldemort"
Well my Lord she should become like one of us "a girl with curly hair said"
Um who are you "you said raising and eyebrow"
I'm bellatrix the lord's bestfriend "she said laughing in a evil way"
Well whatever you guys are I would be delighted to join "you said smirking and looking at mattheo who was already staring at you smirking"
Very well then my dear come here and get your mark from the lord "bellatrix said smiling"
*You followed bellatrix to where voldemort was standing and he grabbed your arm putting his wand deep into your skin it felt good to you because nothing ever hurt you that's when it appeared on you the death eater mark you would be able to avaporate to the riddle manor whenever*
This looks cool "you said smiling making bellatrix laugh uncontrollably"
Well father will be on our way we're going back to hogwarts "mattheo said grabbing your waist and walking you towards the door"
Wait my dear son "voldemort said making you and mattheo turn around to look at mattheo father"
Yes father.."mattheo said"
Y/n darling I need to know if your on our side to the end "voldemort said and I just got closer to mattheo and simply ran my fingers through his hair without his father seeing witch made mattheo softly grunt"
Of course my Lord you have my word "I said pulling mattheo's hair making him grunt a little louder witch made voldemort and bellatrix look at mattheo confused"
Sorry I- uh will be going now "mattheo said grabbing my waist tighter and walking out the door"
*We both avporated to hogwarts to my dorm room... when I got there I sat down on my bed and took my heels off and earing's and bracelets that's when mattheo walked up to me*
I don't like what you did back there babygirl running your fingers through my hair and pulling it making me grunt in front of my father and bellatrix "mattheo said in my ear making me breath heavily"
Ma-mattheo I'm sorry "you said running your fingers through his hair softly and slowly"
Y-y/n that's feels good "mattheo said breathing heavily"
I'm glad mattheo "you said whispering in his ear"

MATTHEO'S POV

she whispered in my ear I felt myself get hard each second I couldn't hold back I just looked at her then looked at her lips
I kissed her passionately but roughly it felt good I wanted more so I took control and pushed her down on the bad and got on top of her I went from her lips to her jawline then to her neck I kissed all around until she moaned out loud

ma-mattheo "you moaned while running your fingers through his soft and curly hair"
Found it princess "I said as I just continued to suck and kiss y/n's sweet spot making her a moaning mess"
Couple minutes after sucking and kissing y/n's neck I slowly started taking her dress off she helped me a little bit..once y/n was just in her panties she covered her breasts with her arms that were crossed so i couldn't see her breasts
Ahh babygirl you don't have to hide those from me I'll be the only...ONLY one who gets to see them "i said as i slowly took y/n's arms away from her breasts
Once they were off I just stared at them they were just beautiful I slowly went to y/n's breasts and began to suck them while I just massaged the other one with my hand she was moaning really loud but softly it turned me on
Ma-mattheo that feels so good "y/n said as she moaned softly"
I'm glad you like it princess "I said in response to her while slowly kissing Down her body"
Once I got to her top line of her panties I grabbed it them my teeth and started to bring them down once they were off I kissed up her leg then to her inner thigh witch she moaned to
Then I got to her pussy and started eating her out
M-ma-mattheo right there don't stop "she moaned I just hummed in response that made her moan even louder"
She grabbed my hair and pulled it making me grunt she moaned loud again I then sucked her clit harder and she cummed in my mouth once I sucked all her juices up I started taking off my belt then my pants then my shirt she just started at my abs and I smirked then I took my boxers off and let my 12 inch fly out the looked at it with widened eyes I knew she looked scared but at the same time she didn't I was about to put it in her then she stopped me
Mattheo before we start this I just want to tell you I am a virgin I've ne-never had se-sex before "y/n said while looking away feeling ashamed"
Hey hey hey don't worry I'm right here I'll be gentle "I said with a smile and she smiled in return"
I kissed her and lined my dick with her entrence I started to push myself inside of her then I looked at her she was tearing up but she was moaning I remember that she liked pain and I liked that about her
I kept going not slow but not fast just right until I was all the way in her I stayed like that for a couple of seconds then I started thrusting myself into her passionately while she was moaning my name
Ma-mattheo harder "y/n said while moaning in my ear"
As you wish princess " I moaned back in response picking up my speed"
She couldn't controll her moans she was so loud that I think the whole school could here her
She tightened her walls around my dick
Ugh y/n do that again "I said and I was thrusting in her fastly"
She did as she was told and tightened her wall around my dick again
*While I was thrusting into her I seen red blood come from her entrance knowing i popped it...(omg I'm uncomfortable)*
Ma-mattheo I'm about to c-cum "she said and I nodded my head"
No hold it princess "I said and she whined"
I can't ma-mattheo I need to cum "she said while digging her nails into my back making me grunt out loudly"
Fuck y-y/n I'm about to cum "I said as the pain in my back pleased me"
She cummed on my dick then I took my dick out and cummed in her mouth she sucked me off for a while and it was the best thing I've ever felt in my life she was great and when I mean great I mean she was amazing she made me cum like no one else"

After we had sex we cuddled and went to sleep
I softly carresed her cheek as she closed her eyes......

(I don't normally write smut but hope you liked this)
(Words 1385)