4.7

Her steps and every move were gentle, but with enough swiftness and speed. Every time her robes would go close touching the candles that surrounded her, everyone's heart can't help but clench in anxiousness. 

There was this seducing, yet elegant aura to her as well as her dance as if magically making someone enter into her territory, and once someone does, they can no longer get out. 

Her eyes bright like stars with their beautiful mixtures of colors, made everyone want to know who exactly is this beauty. Although her eyes were bright, in them held a deep mysteriousness that makes someone want to know more. 

Once her dance ended, nobody was able to clap even until the candles were put out and cleaned as the palace lighted up again. 

Only when Bing Longwei started clapping them did they woke up from their daze and started clapping along as many of their joyous voice complimented her as they whispered at each other making the banquet hall lively again. 

Bowing down, she left unhurriedly back to Ning Ling and them. 

"Humph, just a lowly dance like that, cannot even be compared a little with ours," Ming Yu (Diqiu Lan's senior sister) scoff. "Indeed it cannot even be compared even a tiny, tiny little bit with your Tangxiu group," Huo Biyu laughed sweetly as her eyes curved happily making Ming Yu shocked, but when Ming Yu heard her next words she almost couldn't resist slapping on that beautiful face. "Especially since your Tangxiu group's dance is t.r.a.s.h."

Ming Yu would have burst out into a fit of anger if not for the apprentice of the head eunuch to hurried them, "Come quickly. What are you doing standing there?" Ming Yu lower her voice that still couldn't hide her angered voice, "Y-yes."

Huo Biyu gave her a smirk as she whispered in her ears, "If you want to beat Diqiu Lan, you have to become much better ah, acting as a kind senior sister. Do you think she won't notice?" 

She didn't bother looking at Ming Yu's expression and left to go to Ning Ling who was showing her thumbs up. 

"Sigh, as expected of my Biyu jiejie, not only did you do a super-duper good job at your solo dance, you also called Tangxiu dance group's trash. Hahaha," Ning Ling laughed in joy. 

After Ming Yu and the other dancers from Tangxiu finished dancing they didn't receive many compliments nor claps after the last two amazing dances performed by Ningxiu's group. Ming Yu was very angry and thought back to what Huo Biyu said. She thought, 'Since Xiao Lan already knows about my true intention then she should not expect to get out of here unscathed too.'

Ming Yu called out to Diqiu Lan who was to go to the banquet hall, "Xiao Lan! Wait a minute!" Diqiu Lan looked at her strangely, "What is it Xiao Yu?" Ming Yu frowned slightly, "It seems like the other jiejie fixed your clothes wrong. Come here quickly and let me fix it." 

Diqiu Lan was a bit suspicious, but she didn't think that Ming Yu would have looked through her so she believed that Ming Yu wouldn't do anything yet as of now since Ming Yu still want to remain as her gentle senior sister, "Okay." She raised her arms that held on a long light blue sleeve and let Ming Yu 'fix' her robes. 

Ming Yu hurriedly patted her hands around swiftly as her hands quickly do their thing and when she was done she smiled gently, "I'm done." She ushered and pushed Diqiu softly out before going back with a wicked look in her eyes. 

Diqiu Lan did feel that the felt lighter than before, but she didn't think too much of it anymore when she saw that there were a lot of people here making her nervous as it was her first time dancing in front of so many people. Looking around she landed her eyes on the first prince, Bing Donghai, as she blushed and lowered her head as her heart start beating at a very fast pace. 

She started performing her dance as she looks forward to seeing their surprised faces and tons of compliments, as well as trying to catch the first prince's interest. Just midway through her dance, her robes became looser the longer she danced and the wider she moves, the more her robes seem to be sliding off, but she can't afford to stop here so she could only try to make herself feel calmer after thinking that it was probably just her thinking since she was nervous. 

But soon just after a few wider moves, she tripped on her robes due to it falling slightly down causing her to step on them. This caused the robe to come off as she fell onto the ground causing a quite insightful scene. 

Bing Longwei wasn't paying attention in the first place as he was kept in thought and her cried didn't cause him to divert his attention to her. As for Bing Donghai, he was thinking about Ning Ling's shy glances and her dance, so when he heard the cry he just glances over slightly to see what happen and when he saw the robe falling to the ground, he had already closed his eyes. Only taking his cloak from his side and throwing it accurately where he remembered the dancer was at.

Diqiu Lan felt the stares of the ministers on her naked body as she came out of her surprised daze and immediately let out another cry as she hurriedly grabbed her robes on the floor to hide her body, but since her hands were trembling she couldn't seem to grasp her robes. That was when a dark blue cloak fell on her trembling body. Her eyes shown happiness as she grasps the cloak to her body and looks up but saw no one, she felt lost. 

This cloak was clearly the one by the first prince's side, but he wasn't here, instead, he had his eyes closed and wasn't looking at her at all. She held the cloak tighter to herself as she tried to make her thoughts happier, thinking that he was just too gentlemanly and didn't want to look at her body, but was still interested in her since he had thrown his own cloak to her, even knowing where she was exactly, he must have been staring at her very seriously. 

She lowers her eyes as she smiled a bit happier, but when she felt the eyes still on her. She stiffly stood up and bow to the king before she hurriedly ran back to the group. She knew exactly who caused her robes to be so loose, it was so obvious, seems like she misunderstood Ming Yu. She will take care of her once she became the first prince's woman. 'Just you wait Ming Yu!'

Huo Biyu saw the scene play out, she didn't think Ming Yu was going to act up so suddenly, but it wasn't out of her expectations and it was quite a scene as well. Thinking of the Bing brothers' reaction she wanted to laugh, but she narrowed her eyes. Since Ning Ling liked the first prince and the first prince was interested in her as well, she will do what she shall do as her jiejie to make sure they ended up together. As for the female lead, she smirks as she turns the side of her upturned lips to the shadow created by the pillar. She shall still remain in the story, but she should enjoy her current good times before...

She walked away as she smiled.

...

So? So? How was it? :3 

How many people enjoyed it? Please comment and tell this lonely author your opinions. 

Anyone looking forward to more chapters? Maybe...if I get 20 votes on these two chapters I will update them tomorrow with two chapters again. If not then I will probably update two chapters when these two new published chapters get 20 or more votes. 

Hehe, good luck my dear readers~