2.7

After A-Jia got off from the sofa and left to his own playroom, An Yizhe went to get a burn ointment and bandages from the first aid kit on the shelf and came back to Su Yian who was still asleep. "Clumsy woman," An Yizhe comment as he wipe her hand clean and apply the ointment on her burns. Su Yian move her hand uncomfortably yet An Yizhe remain patient and bandage her hand gently. 

Finishing up he went back to put the items in the first aid kit and went back to Su Yian, she was already awake with drowsy eyes. "Did I nap for long?" Su Yian ask rubbing her eyes. 'Cute,' An Yizhe thought while responding with shaking his head. "This smells so good," Su Yian said smelling the delicious aroma from the fish congee. "Let's eat before it gets cold," An Yizhe said grabbing her spoon. 

Su Yian looked at him in puzzle and An Yizhe only reply with a, "Harmed people should be feed by another person." Su Yian was still confused, but she open her mouth anyway, "Ah..." An Yizhe smile at her cuteness and fed her quietly. "Yuu arwe nmot eeting(You are not eating?)?" Su Yian ask with her mouth full. An Yizhe stuff another spoonful of fish congee into her mouth, "Don't talk when you are eating. I will eat after feeding you." Somehow An Yizhe understands her words.

Su Yian pout angrily and grab her bowl away from him, "I will feed myself, after all I still have my left hand and it's not like I am using chopsticks to eat. Humph, go eat your congee or else it might go cold." An Yizhe watch as Su Yian turn her back against him and continue to eat her congee before he finally grab his. 

The atmosphere was quiet only with the clinking sound of the spoon and bowl, and then eating sounds as An Yizhe stares at Su Yian who has her back against him. 

[Affection increase by +15, total is 65]

...

Tomorrow...

A video of the broken engagement between Su Yian and Ming Huiting the next day quickly spread due to it being at the top in the headlines sent by the most popular reporter business of City A, Highlight. Of course this business was under An Yizhe, but this was unknown to anybody, only the one who he trust knows such as his secretary and buddies. 

Nobody doubted that this was a fake video because Highlight has never, not once, post anything fake. After millions of people watch the video their were tons of comments in the comment section like...

Person A: "That jerk Ming guy is so disgusting, look at the way he look at the beautiful Su lady."

Person B: "Ikr, he makes me want to throw up."

Person C: "He doesn't deserve that gorgeous Su young lady, it's good that she broke off the engagement."

Then there was one that commented, "That slut dare break off the engagement with handsome, gentle Huiting. She's probably fu*king some sugar daddy out there secretly." 

This person was immediately attack by hundreds of thousands of people. 

Person D: "Um...Excuse meh. Don't tell me that you don't know that the girl is the only Young Miss and daughter of the Su family who don't lack money and are respected by many."

Person E: "Hmm.... I think you are the one with sugar daddies and may even be one of those sluts that try to sleep with that disgusting Ming guy."

Then somebody brought this up, "I heard that Ming Huiting slept with a woman and Su Yian caught them in bed, still doing the deed."

Then more and more commented.

...

At the Ming Mansion, there were reporters and cameras everywhere asking for answers. Ming Huiting heard the news just when he woke up on his bed and was not bother. Ming Mother was anxious and yell at him, "Why are you so laid back?! You bad boy, this is all because of your shameless staring at Su Yian in the video! Now how are we going to fix this problem? Your dad just call me and said that the company's shares were dropping." 

Ming Huiting cuddle in the blanket and said nonchalantly, "Mom don't worry, later I will go talk to Su Yian and beg her to go back into the engagement, problem solve." Ming Mother stare at her stupid son and angrily stomp away calling Su Mother only to hear a, "This number is unavailable plea-" Ming Mother was enraged and threw the phone on the ground. 

"Just see and wait until your daughter marries my son. Let's see how I will punish her then!" Ming Mother shouted clenching her fist.

...

When Su Yian heard of the news she raise her eyebrows not looking shock but please and amuse. She check her phone and went to her contacts to see, "Future Hubby." Furrowing her eyebrows she call on the number. When the phone call was finally answer she hear the familiar voice, "What's up?" 

Su Yian has a little smile on her face and ask, "Are you free? If yes then let's meet up at your club. If not then I can wait until you are free." An Yizhe who was currently having a meeting said, "I am free, stay at your house I will come to pick you up." 

All the board leaders and even his secretary was staring at their boss talking in a gentle tone at the phone all of them only have one single thought in their mind, 'Their boss finally has a girlfriend now!'

Everybody in the meeting silently move their ears closer to their boss phone, especially his secretary who was standing next to him. When the call ended they instantly went back to talking with each other about work with stiff backs as their boss look at them. 

"This meeting will be postpone to tomorrow," with just that said An Yizhe immediately left the meeting room and said to his secretary. "Everything that I have to do today, postpone it to tomorrow's schedule." Saying that he didn't give his secretary a chance to talk and left in big steps with his long legs.