4.12

"Sometimes for some reason, I feel as if you don't belong here," Bing Longwei said as he looks into her deep colorful eyes. "Then am I fallen angel from the heavens?" Huo Biyu joked as she laughs, but he replied seriously, "Yes." 

He added, "But not a fallen angel, but a beautiful angel that has descended from heaven to save this prince, to make me feel, to make me love, and..." He stopped there as he stares at her for a while before saying, "And to make me suffer." 

She stares back at him silently, no longer smiling as she caresses the side of his face and smiled, "Then what am I? A devil?" He shakes his head, "You are an angel. My angel." He said as he held her hand that is caressing his face and kiss her hand softly. 

"Kissing someone means you like them. I asked my imperial older brother when I went back," he said as he looks up from kissing her hand locking eyes with hers'. "Although I wish I can have feelings and know what it means, I think it is good that I can make sure that I can protect you." 

He held her hand in his a bit tighter and said honestly, "It seems to me as if you will disappear sometimes, slipping away from my hand and I can't do anything about it but watch you slip away." 

Bing Longwei look at her as he asked a bit earnestly, "Can you promise me that you will stay by my side forever?" Hearing no response his grip on her hand became tighter as he told her, "Promise me." Seeing that the air is becoming colder and colder as the petals that came in contact with Bing Longwei turned into ice, she softly hold onto his cold hand that is gripping onto her other hand making the air turn back to normal as the petals turned into ice melted slowly. 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I lost control for a bit," seeing that she was fine even though she was directly holding onto his hand even when he went out of control he was surprised and look at her. "A fire attribute user?" He asks. Seeing her nod, he went quiet for a while, but his thoughts were immediately interrupted by her, "Earlier I forgot to do something. I like you, your highness." 

His whole body paused slightly before he told her, "Call me by my name." 

"I like you Longwei," she said as she slowly slips away from his grasp and whispered, "For your request earlier, I can't promise you that." He wanted to grasp her back into his hands but she has already left, leaving with saying, "Goodnight."

He looks at his empty hands that still had the remnants of her warmth and frowned, a bit lost. 

...

A full month has finally passed as the new one came and slowly passed again slowly yet quickly for the four people who spend their time together under the white snow fountain weeping cherry tree that has already started turning into green leaves. 

A/N: Just in case you guys aren't sure, two months have passed.

"Xiao Ling it seems like you have yet attracted not only the petals of this white snow fountain weeping cherry tree but even the leaves of it," Huo Biyu said. This time she wasn't the one going first to take off the leaves on Ning Ling's head, but instead, Bing Donghai went. He had learned to go faster after he lost so many chances of being closer to Ning Ling after seeing how Huo Biyu would always be a step ahead of him. 

"You are one to talk," Bing Longwei smile as he came behind her and took off the one single leave that got stuck in between her hair. After the last month, Huo Biyu has taught him to do many expressions and explain what it means. She has also continuously told him that she likes him every day without a fail. Sometimes telling him what she is currently feeling when she is with him and why, and how. Life has become more interesting and seems to be described as "lively" since she explained to him the word before.

Ning Ling shakes Bing Donghai's sleeve as she complains, "We have to go perform tomorrow in the palace again." Bing Donghai knock on her forehead as he told her, "Don't play around too much. Tomorrow there will be important guests coming."

She finally look like she is interested and asks, "Who? Who?" This made him smile as he answered, "The only prince from Continent Huo and the 7th prince from Continent Diqiu." This made Huo Biyu look back at him making Bing Longwei frown slightly as he tugs her hand making her stare back at him asking, confused, "What is it?" 

Bing Longwei whispered to her, "You are staring at my imperial older brother again." 

A/N: Our male lead is jellyyyy~ Jelly~ Jelly~