2.3

In the silent room(for now) the sound of a glass clang on the table. Su Yian finish drinking her drink as her face turns red and a silly smile form on her lips as her deep dimples appear. She stand up and went to sit on the man's laps as she surround his neck with her arms. 

An Yizhe can obviously tell that she is drunk and ask, "Do you know what you are doing?"

Su Yian shake her head cutely asking, "Am I cute?" An Yizhe gaze soften by lots and reply, "En." Su Yian made a cute laugh with her voice as sweet as honey making An Yizhe blush slightly. 

[Affection rate increase +10, total is 25]

"You are very handsome too... Ohh look at these strong, bulging abs!" Su Yian shamelessly harass An Yizhe's chest. "Is this part big also?" Su Yian innocently pointed at An Yizhe's third member. 

"Stop being naughty, I will go bring you some hang over medicine," An Yizhe said about to leave when he thought of how Su Yian acted when in front of the handsome server. 'She won't go flirt with other guys right?' 

Thinking like this he look back to find her right behind him saying, "I wanna go talk with some dudes down there, let's go." She said happily and was about to open the door when An Yizhe block the door with his tall body with a grave expression on his face. 'Indeed she was going to talk with that server! Not only the server, but other dudes?! Like if I would let you.' 

"Be good and stay here," he said firmly. Su Yian kabedon(pinning) An Yizhe to the door closing in their distance, "Ohh, looks like someone is getting jealous? Want this sister to only just 'talk' with you then?" An Yizhe reply with a 'en' not knowing he was going to suffer tonight. "Let's sit down," Su Yian said and both of them were back on the sofa. 

Su Yian suddenly lean in and whisper sweetly in An Yizhe's ear, "Can I taste you?" Yizhe felt his whole body go soft as his adam apple move when he gulps nervously, "Do you know what you are saying?" Su Yian scoot more closer to An Yizhe saying, "I want to eat you so badly." She trails her hand down from his chest and slightly

[Affection rate increase +10, total is 35]

An Yizhe finally can't hold it in anymore and cover her mouth to make her stop talking. Su Yian struggles and then finally stay still. Just when An Yizhe thought she was going to stop he felt a soft wet thing swarming in his hand. He felt goosebumps and move his hand away to see her red tongue sticking out cutely. 

"Do you want to kiss me?" Su Yian moves towards him as An Yizhe back away his face red as a tomato. This was the first time he didn't have the situation in his hands. As Su Yian moves closer and closer An Yizhe finally give up and ran out the door. 

A/N: "What happened."

He was afraid that if he had stay any moment longer he would already be ravishing her till tomorrow. His throat felt dry as he went to the bar and ask for the hangover medicine and water. 

Just when he arrive back to the room after 5 minutes it was empty with no person in there. 'That crazy woman!' He put the stuff on the table and left back downstairs and look anxiously for her. 

'She should still be here right?' He was worried that someone may take advantage of her. Then he see Su Yian in the mid of the dance floor holding onto a very handsome foreigner man, of course An Yizhe was more handsome than him. 

Their bodies was almost rubbing each other as the man caress her waistline almost to her butt when An Yizhe appear and punch him in the face making everybody scream in horror as the man in blonde fall down and cough out blood along with two white teeth. Meanwhile Su Yian remain still and as if noticing something has gone amiss to the quietness she hold onto An Yizhe and said tiredly, "I am sleepy." 

Then feeling something coming out her throat she turn in the direction of the blonde man and immediately throw up on him. An Yizhe smile in satisfaction, patting her head and then lead the smelly Su Yian back to the room leaving a commotion behind. 

Person A said in a 'for sure' voice, "I am now confident that An Yizhe truly is in love with that woman to lay his hands on somebody. That blondie is so unlucky to touch his woman, now we are sure that this man is not going to have it well." 

The blondie, 'What?! That man was the well-known An Yizhe?! I won't be able to live peacefully anymore! Can I turn back time?!' 

In the room...

"Let's go rinse your mouth," An Yizhe still felt mad and jealous, but because she was drunk he will forgive her this one time. 

After rinsing her mouth with the mouthwash brought by him used when he throw up or to get rid of his alcohol smell. "Do you want to go back to your home or mine?" He ask although he will still send her home after this. Su Yian rub her face on his chest and softly said, "I want to go to your home." An Yizhe smile gently, "Tomorrow I will come and take you to my home, ok?" 

[Affection rate increase +12, total is 47]

Su Yian nod and fall into his embrace, she fell asleep. An Yizhe take off his outer suit jacket and put it on her as he princess carry her out back to his car. On the way Su Yian would rub her head on his chest. 

Inside the car An Yizhe put Su Yian down on the front seat in a comfortable position as he whisper to himself, "Little devil, if you're always acting flirty with any handsome men you see, what should I do? Break their arms? Legs? Limbs? Or make their life a living hell? Hmm?" 

An Yizhe then enter the car and check her purse, getting her phone which surprisingly didn't has a password because Su Yian haven't even check the original's belongings yet, so everything in the phone was about Ming Huiting. 

An Yizhe stare at the phone in annoyance when he see the wallpaper of a innocent smiling Su Yian and Ming Huiting beside her. He instantly delete everything of Ming Huiting in her phone. 

Thinking of something he press the camera app and take a picture of him kissing the cheek of the asleep Su Yian. Feeling satisfied he put it as the wallpaper and went to the contacts to put his number in with the name, 'Future hubby.' Feeling even more please with himself An Yizhe happily start the car and send Su Yian back to the Su's.