2.8

At Su Family Mansion...

Ming Huiting park outside the gates as he yelled at the bodyguards guarding the gates, "Open the gate!" The bodyguards stare at each other before saying one of the bodyguard say, "I am sorry for the rudeness, but Young Master Ming I personally don't think our Young Miss wants to see you."

"You! Don't you know that I am still your Young Miss fiancé! How dare you block my way!" Ming Huiting yelled furiously. Just then a white Automobili Lamborghini park at the Su's gates too. The car window goes down making you see a very handsome man with black sunglasses and in a button white long-sleeved shirt.

"Young Master An," the bodyguards respectfully bow towards An Yizhe as they open the gates for him. Ming Huiting was dumbfounded, 'Why is the prestigious Young Master An here?' Just then he saw the woman who he has been having wet dreams about. 

He was just about to yell out her name when he saw how intimately she was with An Yizhe. From his angle he saw them kissing but in reality Su Yian tiptoe to put the sunglasses away from An Yizhe's face as she commented, "Don't wear your sunglasses around me I want to see your eyes." 

She surrounds her arms around An Yizhe as she stare deeply into his dark obsidian eyes as if to find something deep inside his soul. Then with disappointment she let go and said, "Let's go I want to drink some alcohol." 

An Yizhe immediately grab on her wrist and pull her back. "After having your own fun you are just gonna leave like that?" Holding onto her small waist he pull her closer to him and lower his head and gently blow onto her ear. "W-what are you doing?!" Su Yian push him away and hold onto her ear which has turn red. 

[Affection increase by +5, total is 70]

An Yizhe smile, but then it turn cold when Ming Huiting hold Su Yian and said protectively, "Yian Yian are you alright?" An Yizhe has a murderous aura around him as he see Ming Huiting talking sweetly to Su Yian, "Yian Yian don't leave me okay? Let's get engage again okay? I am sorry about that night, that girl drugged me and forced me to sleep with her. I-I couldn't control myself, you have to trust. I still love you."

Su Yian look at Ming Huiting in disgust and break away from his hold as she said, "I am sorry Young Master Ming but we now no longer has any relation, please keep your distance. I will make it clear to you, I no longer love you and fell in love with another man." Saying this Su Yian went to An Yizhe and hold onto him intimately and said, "Yizhe let's go, don't mind trash like him." An Yizhe have a pleased and satisfied smile on his face as he opens his car door for her.

[Affection increase by +7, total is 77]

"Yian Yian!" Ming Huiting yell as Su Yian enter in An Yizhe's car and try to get her out to talk to him, but he was block by An Yizhe. "She doesn't want to see you, stop bothering her. You disgust her," his voice and eyes was dangerously cold. Getting push to the side Ming Huiting grits his teeth in shame and 

Watching An Yizhe and Su Yian leaving in bitterness he took out his phone and order with a wicked smirk, "I want you and your people to cripple somebody." A maid who was about to go shop for groceries heard this and hide immediately as she gasp. 

...

Nightless Moon Club...

In the room Su Yian and An Yizhe sit quietly on the sofa. Su Yian seems to be in deep thoughts as she keep staring at An Yizhe. Then a female waitress came in the room and ask, "What will you guys like for today?" An Yizhe said, "Same thing for me while for her... just get her orange juice." The waitress got down the drinks and left in a rush seeing the lady glaring at her. 

"Did you do that?" Su Yian ask. An Yizhe act like he didn't know, "What?" Su Yian said, "The video on the headlines was your doing right?" An Yizhe stare at her in interest, "What if I did?" Su Yian walk to An Yizhe and sit on his laps, "I want to repay you, I don't like to owe others." 

An Yizhe was about to refuse when soft lips touch his. Widening his eyes in shock he smile before he returns the kiss. He pry open her mouth and intertwine their tongues. Sucking and kissing her he want to make her his whether it is her body, heart, or soul, he wants all of it. The kiss was aggressive yet gentle at the same time. 

Su Yian soften when she felt the same familiar feeling deep inside her soul when they kiss deeply, no actual she suspected it way before. When she saw his familiar dark obsidian eyes, when she first kissed him, and when he smiles with amuse. It's you...

The waitress came in the room only to see this scene and quickly place the drinks on the table before leaving in a rush again. Her face blushing, 'OMG! Boss is kissing a woman! I need to tell this to everybody!'

The kiss only ended when Su Yian was breathless. Only when Su Yian clear her mind did she finally felt the bulge on her butt. Blushing she instantly got off from his laps and drink her orange juice obediently. An Yizhe felt very thirsty and gulp down his drink only to feel more dryness when he saw Su Yian swollen lips from their kissing. 

Frowning from the uncomfortable feeling he move closer to Su Yian as he push her body onto the sofa and lay on top of her. Ripping his first two buttons he lick his lips when he stare at her lips to her collarbones and more down. Frustrated he pull onto his hair and walk up then felt a soft hand holding onto his. "I will only give you this one chance, let's go to your home and onto your bed." Once this statement was made An Yizhe was instantly driven mad and pull her into a princess carry and ran out to his car.

Warning! Mature Contents! 

Driving in the car to his home was painful. Once they made it to his house he carry Su Yian to his bedroom and ignore his dog as he close the door on him. Putting her on his bed he immediately rip off all of her clothes in a hurry. 

"Let me help you," Su Yian said as she push him down and zip his pant's zipper. Pulling off his underwear the big and hard 'thing' finally pop right up. Su Yian kiss on the head teasingly making An Yizhe groan in pleasure. Putting it into her mouth in one go she rub the rest with her hands where she couldn't reach with her mouth. Sucking on his 'thing' she felt a lot of bitter liquid spurting in her mouth.

Swallowing it, she frowns at the taste. "Sorry," An Yizhe said huffing. "It's fine," Su Yian said unbuttoning his shirt making sexy 8 abs and mermaid lines of his chest pop up. Gulping her saliva Su Yian stare away. "What am I too hot?" An Yizhe shamelessly said as he held her hands to his abs. Su Yian blush and pay him back as she grab his hands and place them onto her big coconuts. 

An Yizhe face turns into a red tomato, but it quickly went back to normal as he push her down and starts to lick and suck her collarbone to her coconuts making Su Yian moan, which only sparks the fire in him more. Leaving marks wherever he kissed he reach her flower and instead of using his finger to enter her flower he enter her flower with his tongue licking her flower as Su Yian shriek, "What are you doing?!" But she was stop by her own moans as he rub her clit with his finger. 

An Yizhe stopped just when Su Yian was about to climax making Su Yian beg him, "Yizhe don't do this to me...please help me..." Just then Su Yian added, "The condom is in my bag." An Yizhe look at her in amuse asking, "You were expecting this already?" Grabbing the condom out of her bag he put it on and was about to enter her. "P-please be gentle," Su Yian beg. 

Entering her gently An Yizhe groan in pleasure as Su Yian insides were squishing him tightly. Waiting for a few seconds he finally start to thrust inside her. Su Yian has tears in her eyes as she said while moaning sweetly, "Y..Yizhe~" They both climax as Su Yian lay on his bed, tired. An Yizhe safely went out of her flower and take off the condom and put on another one as he enter her again.

"W-wait let me rest for a bit," Su Yian said as An Yizhe continue to thrust inside her. After using all of the condoms in the condom box An Yizhe's 'thing' was still standing, so Su Yian hands suffer for half of the night. 

[Affection increase by +13, total is 90]