×1×

"Hey Innie!" Felix screamed from the other side of the room, getting the attention of the 17 years old boy "What do you think of this?"

"Hmmm" Jeongin stopped thinking about his homework and looked at Felix from head to toe "I guess it's fine? Where are you even going like that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nobody told you?!" Felix gasped dramatically "Ok so this new night club that opened like a couple of weeks ago...and Chan said there is so much hot stuff there! So I'm going with him hoping that I will find a guy!"

"Mh ok" Jeongin rolled his eyes and turned back on his homework.

"What!? Aren't you going to say I'll come too!?"

"Well" Jeongin stopped writing and looked back at Felix "I'm not the type of person who goes in those places"

"Oh come on!!" Felix pouted and went to hug Jeongin from the back "Just one time! And maybe you will even have a one night stand with a hot guy!!"

"Felix no" Jeongin shook off Felix' arms from him "I mean aren't we too young?"

"OH! There is this friend of Chan that makes fake ID cards and we got ours after two days" Felix showed Jeongin his card "We can get you one if you want, but tell me tomorrow because we will go to the night club in two weeks" Felix took off his new pants and grabbed the pair he was wearing before.

"I...I need to ask my mother"

"Really? Your mother? Jeongin you are 17, still young and free! Don't you want to find someone or at least experience something new?"

'I'm not a hoe like you bro. You already got fucked three times by three different guys. Of course you are still looking for a guy, because all you want is a dick, muscles and no brain!'

"Listen Felix, I will think about it ok? On Monday at school I will tell you yes or no" Jeongin sighed sitting on the edge of his bed.

"YAY!!" Felix hugged Jeongin making him fall back on the bed "See you in school!! Love you bye bye!!" And with that Felix walked out of Jeongin's room.

When Jeongin heard the sound of his front door being shut, he got up on his feet and started to panic.

"Me!? At a night club!?" Jeongin ran to the mirror that he had on the wall "With this face!? Boy I need to work on my kissing skills! And let's not talk about the rest! Ok! Jeongin calm down! You have two weeks to get yourself fine and good looking!"

"Damn I mean...have you seen Chan and Felix? They are such hot guys...and I am pretty much a nerd..."

Jeongin heard the front door open, his mom came back home from work "Jeongin honey I'm back!!" she yelled from downstairs shutting the door.

"C-coming!!" Jeongin ran downstairs and went to his mother giving her a kiss on the cheek and giving her a pair of slippers "Wait mom give me the bags" Jeongin took the two plastic bags she was holding "You went to the market?"

"Oh, yes. I wanted to make a cake tomorrow, your father will be back tomorrow in the late afternoon so I wanted to surprise him" she putted on the slippers and took off her jacket "He said that there is a really nice new worker that will come here in Busan to help your father" she smiled ruffling Jeongin's hair.

"I'll go take a shower. Oh, what if one day we invite that new worker of your father? I guess it could be nice-"

"Mom...c-can I ask you something....?"

"For sure honey what is it? You didn't do anything stupid right?"

"No no absolutely...but...um...Felix asked me if I wanted to go with him and his friend to a...new night club-"

"A night club!? No Jeongin sorry but no you can't"

"But-"

"No Jeongin you wont go! Now go in your room and finish your homework" she pointed with her finger to the stairs.

...

Jeongin looked down and clenched his fists, and went upstairs in his room shutting the door behind him.

He threw himself on the bed and putted a pillow on his head screaming into it.

'WHY SHE NEVER LET'S ME GO OUT!? I'M 17 DAMN IT!'

---×+×---

"My mom said no..." Jeongin said sadly, eating his salad.

"WHAT?! Ow man..."

"Well better this way, I can't even kiss"

"No way! Everyone knows how to kiss! And I saw you last summer kissing that sexy dude on the beach-"

"S-Shut up!"

Felix looked at Jeongin who was becoming all red for the embarrassment "Hey Innie"

The other looked up with his mouth full and just gave him a little "Hm?" tilting his head on a side.

"Are you still a virgin?"

Jeongin was about to choke when Felix said something like that out loud in the middle of the cafeteria "D-Don't say something like that loud!" Jeongin drank from his bottle "a-and yeah I am ok?"

"Like, I mean, have you ever done anything by yourself?"

"What?"

"Have you ever touched or played with yourself? I mean that. Like boy you are 17 and turning 18 really soon and you never did anything, like ANYTHING!-"

Fortunately this weird conversation was broken by Chan sitting down next to Jeongin "Hello!! Yo bro you don't know what happened!"

Felix wasn't really listening to what Chan was talking about, he was actually more interested in the short boy who was sitting next to him. He never really saw him in school, but he looked older, maybe of the same age as Chan?

"Oh! And this is Changbin! My class and band mate!" He putted an arm around Changbin's neck and with the other hand patted on his chest.

Changbin just faintly smiled, than looked in Felix' direction and winked at him, making the younger's cheeks explode in a red colour and looking in the opposite way.

"Oh...my mother said no to the night club...sorry..." Jeongin looked down.

"Oh no...even Changbin is coming! Come on try to convince her!...or maybe....we can come to pick you up and you can tell her that we will do a sleepover at my house, how does it sound?" Chan said elbowing Jeongin who looked at him with big sparkly eyes.

"YES! THAT'S PERFECT!!"

---×+×---

"Let's go shopping!!~" Felix said jumping around the mall, holding Jeongin's hand "Oh look! That would look so good on you!!"

[It was a pair of really tight black sort of plastic material pants, a black really see through shirt and a black corset]

"T-That? On me?"

"Yes on you! Come on let's get it!" Felix dragged Jeongin inside the clothing shop.

FIRST CHAPTER OUT!!
There is no smut in the first chapter but I already tell you that there will be something in the next one 😏🔞

Hope you enjoyed reading!! And stan the new song Changbin and Felix made!!

💕