×5×

Jeongin opened the door and stoppe in, leaving his shoes in the corridor "Mom I'm back!" He yelled going to the kitchen to see if his mother was there.

"Oh welcome back honey! I will be there in a second!" She washed her hands and went to Jeongin to hug him "Aw look at my baby, you have such dark circles, did you get any sleep?"

"U-Um..." Jeongin started to blush and scratched his forehead in embarrassment "w-we watched a movie"

"Oh nice! Right! Your father went groceries and you need to help me cook for dinner tonight, we will have a guest"

"O-Oh and who is it?"

"I don't really know his name but it is the now guy that works with your dad"

"Ok, call me when you need help mom" Jeongin went to his room and threw his bag on the ground, and sat on his bad, when he felt his phone vibrating.

When he looked at the notifications he saw that it was a number that he did save in his contacts.

~♡~

××× ××× ××××
Hey baby, Hyunjin here.
How is your butt? And
Your body?

~♡~

'Oh...it's him again...aish really what the hell! Should I even answer him...?'

I opened the message and just stared at the screen, thinking about what to write back, but nothing came in my mind...

~♡~

××× ××× ××××
Hey don't just leave me
on read.

Anyways, your name...
Is Yang Jeongin right?

[Jeongin]
Uh...yeah why?

××× ××× ××××
Oh nothing much, well
see you later, ;)

~♡~

Jeongin shook his head and sighed, falling on the bed.
That guy really...he was kind of a lot older than Jeongin, and what if one day they'll get together and his mom says no?...

'What am I even thinking about! Me? With that dude? We will never see each others again'

He threw his phone next to him and eventually fell asleep, thinking about Hyunjin...

~♡~

Jeongin's mother called him a couple of times, but had no answer, so like every mom she went to check on him and saw Jeongin sleeping peacefully hugging his teddy bear.

"Dear wake up" she said in a soft voice stroking her son's hair "Uou need to dress up nicely"

Jeongin groaned and rubbed his eyes, and looked at his mother who had a smile on her face "What time is it?"

"Near 7PM darling, you slept something like five hours"

"Oh...I'll dress up and help you in the kitchen..." Jeongin yawned and stretched himself.

"Ok but if you are too sleepy you don't need to" She went out and closed the door.

Jeongin sighed and smiled...
His mother was always there to help him and she was the only one in his family to know about his sexuality.
He tried to say it to his father too but every time he tries it turns out bad...