×6×

"1500 and I'm fine with it" Jeongin walked up to Hyunjin and stopped in front of him, pulling him by the tie and staring into his eyes "Deal?"

Hyunjin grinned "Deal~" He aggressively grabbed Jeongin by the jaw and kissed him harshly, bumping their teeth together.

"You are bad at kissing, you should take lessons" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin away and rolled his eyes.

"Than, since you have all this experience why don't you teach me?" Hyunjin gave Jeongin another back hug and started kissing his nape and unbuttoning the other's shirt.

"No! Not now you horny bitch" Jeongin yanked off Hyunjin's hands from him, and buttoned up his shirt again, but left the first two open.

"Oh you want to show to your parents what I did to your chest yesterday~?"
Hyunjin touched the three hickeys that were showing.

"Damn it, I forgot about them" Jeongin blushed and covered his chest.

"Wait I want to make another one"

"Than it's 10 dollars"

Hyunjin took out his wallet and grabbed 10 dollars and handed them to Jeongin "Here, now move your hands" Jeongin moved his hands and placed them on Hyunjin's shoulders.

Hyunjin licked a spot on Jeongin's chest and started sucking on it.
Jeongin gripping onto the older's shoulders.
When he was done he stared at the reddish mark and smiled proudly
"Nice job baby"

"Oh and, we will have some rules ok?"

"And the rules are?" Hyunjin looked at Jeongin with an eyebrow raised.

"First, I can have my own boyfriend, Second, I am free to do whatever I want with who I want, Third, we don't love each other"

"..." Hyunjin looked at Jeongin a little...disappointed? He wasn't so happy about Jeongin wanting to have someone else besides him...
"And if I don't agree?"

"Than you'll have to find someone else" Jeongin turned around and went to the couch and resting his hands on the backrest of it.

Hyunjin went towards him and went on the opposite side, looking at Jeongin in the eyes "Listen you sort of hoe, you are really pissing me off-"

"You are the one who asked me to only have sex with you"

"No bitch I told you that I was going to pay you everytime we have sex. It's not that I am a sex addict, I want a love life too"

"Than go find someone instead of wasting your time with me no?" Jeongin tilted his head on a side and talked in a mocking tone.

"The point is that" Hyunjin placed his hand on Jeongin's face and passed his thumb on the other's cheekbone "I want you"

"What the-"

Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's chin and
gave him a deep kiss, with his tongue slipping into Jeongin's mouth.

"Mph!~" Jeongin tried to push Hyunjin away but nothing.

'He is worse than a bubblegum stuck in your hair!'

Hyunjin pulled away and stared at Jeongin who was panting and with blush on his cheeks "W-What the fuck man..." Jeongin cleaned his mouth from the saliva using his sleeve.

"You like me"

"N-No"

"Hmm....really? Should I get rid of that or no?" Hyunjin pointed at Jeongin's crotch and than looked up at him.

"Tch!!"

~♡~

Jeongin dragged Hyunjin in the bathroom at the second floor and closed the door behind himself.
Hyunjin picked him up and placed him down on the sink and took off the other's pants and underwear.

Jeongin was embarrassed as hell about that situation...ok they had seen each others naked already, and did all those...UNHOLY SHIT...
Jeongin covered his erection with his hands and looked down with blush all over his face.

"There is no need to be ashamed about this" Hyunjin got down on his knees and put his hair behind his ears "Now relax, I wont go too hard on you today"

Jeongin moved his hands away and placed them down on the counter
"T-Tie your hair up i-it'll get dirty..."

"Why don't you hold them?" Hyunjin took both of Jeongin's hands and placed them on his head "Can I start? Your parents will be back soon"

Jeongin nodded and removed one hand from the other's head and pulled his shirt up...

"Aw you know that you look really cute from down here?~"

"S-Shut up and suck"

"Oh oh...ok sir~" Hyunjin licked the sides of Jeongin's dick and than the tip "You know that you can moan right?"

"S-Stop talking what you are sucking...~" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin's head down and gripped harder on the older's hair...

Hyunjin started bopping his head up and down and squeezing Jeongin's thigh and spreading the younger's legs as much as he could.

"A‐Ah~ H-Hyunjin get away~"

"Why?" Hyunjin said, still with Jeongin's cock in his mouth. Hyunjin kept on sucking the younger off, when Jeongin gripped harder on his hair and made a high pitched moan.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin in complete panic and got down on the ground in front of him "Spit that out! Don't swallow!"

Hyunjin looked in another way, while Jeongin was trying to make him spit out the cum "I said put it out!!" Jeongin squished Hyunjin's cheeks, and made him spit out everything...on his face...

"Happy now?"

"Ew...it's sticky..."

"I'll help you clean it up~" Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's face and licked the cum off.

"I-I told you not to swallow it!!"

~♡~

"WE ARE BACK!!" Jeongin's mother yelled from downstairs.

"W-We are coming mom!!" Jeongin looked at Hyunjin who was adjusting his hair and looking in the mirror...

'H-He kinda looks good tho...'

"What you looking at huh?" Hyunjin turned around and placed a hand on the door behind Jeongin.

"N-Nothing"

Hyunjin sighed and buttoned up the last button of Jeongin's shirt and adjusted his hair "You look nice tonight" Hyunjin gave him a kiss on the nose and opened the bathroom door and got downstairs.

. . .

'W-What the fuck is wrong with him...'

~°•♡•°~