×4×

[FOR WHO READ IT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST IT!!
I STILL NEED TO FINISH IT!!🙇🏻‍♀️]

Again, Jeongin had a moment of lucidity and found the black haired male on top of him, heavily breathing and scanning the younger's lips, neck and chest, than he started to unbutton Jeongin's shirt...

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin away making him fall from the bed and groan, but before he could get up from it, he got pulled by his leg by Hyunjin, and this time Jeongin was facing the bed underneath him.

Hyunjin strongly gripping to Jeongin's hair and pulled his head up, slightly moving it on a side.

"I-It hurts...s-stop..." Jeongin said closing his eyes as Hyunjin got closer with his face to the younger's one.

"Ow...poor little baby...you know what?.....I don't care" Hyunjin slipped a hand under Jeongin's shirt, touching and pinching him "Your skin is so soft~" Hyunjin kissed Jeongin on the neck, making the younger get shivers all down his spine.

"H-Hyunjin I said stop-" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin aside and got up on his knees and hands.

"Where do you think you are going?~" Hyunjin slapped Jeongin's butt and gripped onto it making the younger whimper "Cute" He still was gripping to Jeongin's hips with a hand and with the other he took off his shirt, ripping it open.

Hyunjin slipped a hand into Jeongin's pants and started jerking him off "How does it feel? Being touched by someone else?~"

"I-I don't...l-like it..." Jeongin's arms got weaker and hes whole body started shaking.
With that he lost balance on his arms and half of his body fell down,making Hyunjin smirk and chuckle at the sight of the younger gripping and biting on the sheets.

Hyunjin took out the hand from Jeongin's pants and let go of him, getting up and going on the other side of the bed and crouched down in front of the younger. He cleaned his hand and looked at the younger, who was still shaking and tilted his head trying to make eye contact with Jeongin "Look at me" Hyunjin lifted his head up.

"Why are you crying?" Hyunjin whipped off the tears running down the younger's cheeks.

"B-Because I told y-you to stop and you didn't..."

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow "For that?" Hyunjin started laughing "You are such a crybaby! I touched you for what...30 seconds?! Pft!!" Jeongin buried his face in the sheets, covering it from Hyunjin's sight.

"Too bad~ The fun just started~" Hyunjin licked his lips and pressed them together.
He grabbed Jeongin by an arm and pulled him up "So how do you want to get it? Front, back or the side? You can even ride if you want~" Hyunjin bit Jeongin's collarbone and left a bite mark.

"I-I don't know...-"

"Hmm let's go from the back, I would really love to see your body twitching at every thrust I make~" Hyunjin winked and slipped his hands under Jeongin's shirt.

'I really needed to get a pervert like this!? God damn it'

"Which one do you prefer? Strawberry, mint, or strawberry? Sorry I finished the wild berry ones"

"Uh?" Jeongin backed away "W-What do you mean by that...?"

"Uh? You really don't know what I'm talking about? Boy I thought you already knew what condoms are" Hyunjin took one randomly and held it between his teeth, while he unzipped his pants.

"L-Like I do know b-but-" Jeongin swallowed nearly checkin on his own saliva "w-why do you n-need it...?"

"Why? You want to do it without protections? You know it's not safe"