×3×

Chan was looking for Jeongin everywhere in the club, but couldn't see him "M-Maybe your friend went home...?" The guy Chan was holding hands with.

"No...he is not the type of person that goes away, and doesn't make anyone know..."

"I-I can look around if you want Chan"

"Thank you so much Seungmin I owe you a favor" Chan kissed Seungmin on the cheek and left to look around for Jeongin, same thing did Seungmin.

'Damn it Jeongin where are you...'

Chan turned around to see two guys leaning on the counter, the taller one with his hands on the edge of the counter, and the shorter one with his hands around the other's neck.

'What the...Jeongin?!'

Chan grabbed Hyunjin by the back of the collar of his jacket and pulled him away from Jeongin, leaving both kinda surprised "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Uhhh...wasn't it obvious?" Hyunjin said, looking down at Chan with an eyebrow raised.

Chan was about to throw hands at Hyunjin, but Jeongin stopped him "Hyung no! You said no violence! And plus...I am the one who started this..."

A grin appeared on Hyunjin's face as Jeongin said it and wrapped his arms around the older's waist, and he rested his arm on the younger's shoulder, pulling him even closer.

"No Jeongin. Tomorrow I need to bring you back at your place and if you, WE, don't get there at 10AM your mom will kill both of us!"

Hyunjin looked at Chan confused 'Aren't they old enough to live alone?'

"What? Aren't you guys around my age? I mean you both are old enough to live alone"

Chan looked at Hyunjin than at Jeongin and sighed "No...well I am nearly 20 but...he is not. He is 17..."

Hyunjin's jaw dropped and he looked down at Jeongin who was still hugging him "Are you really 17?"
Jeongin nodded.

"Let's go Jeo-"

"Nope. Sorry but he is with me now. I will bring him back home tomorrow"
Hyunjin winked at Chan, and left with Jeongin.

---×+×---

They got to the car and Hyunjin opened the passenger door and told Jeongin to sit down, and he did.
He then went to the other side of the car and got in.

Hyunjin stretched his arms out, and his back made a cracking noise.
Jeongin looked at him and checked him out with his gaze, and stopped, staring at Hyunjin's crotch. He licked his lips and than bit his bottom lip.

Hyunjin opened his eyes and looked at Jeongin "What are you staring at~" Hyunjin smirked "I can give it to you if you want~" Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's face between his thumb, index and middle finger and pulled him closer to his face.

Jeongin got that moment of lucidity and pulled himself away, his back pressing on door and him breathing heavily and shaking "W-Who are you!?"

"Uh? I already told you" Hyunjin sighed "I'm Hwang Hyunjin, 20, and you are the one who looked at me first"

Jeongin was about to answer when his head started hurting so much that he couldn't take his eyes open "Ow..."

"Oh wait drink this" Hyunjin took a bottle from his backseat and gave it to Jeongin "I swear on my own life that it is not poisoned" He putted a hand on his heat and raised the other "Do you swallow pills?"

"N-No I don't-"

Hyunjin took from his bag a pain killer and putted it on his tongue. He grabbed Jeongin's face and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Hyunjin took the bottle from Jeongin's hands and drank some of the water "Guess it won't do much since I basically took half of it"

---×+×---

Hyunjin stopped at a red traffic light and looked at Jeongin, who was resting his face on his palm and looking out of the window "Hey Yang"

Jeongin turned quickly.

"So, your friend told me that, you are 17, and that I was basically going to do an illegal action. What would you like to say about this?"

"That I don't regret it and that I still find you hot and you can even take my ass virginity away I don't care"

"Right...you are still drunk" Hyunjin chuckled.

---×+×---

Hyunjin stopped at another traffic light, but this time, Jeongin took off his seatbelt and sat on his knees on the seat.

"What are you doing Jeongin, sit down"

"Shut up" Jeongin said taking one of Hyunjin's hands and putted it on his chest "Touch me~"

A grin formed on Hyunjin's face "Oh my little Yang~" Hyunjin looked at the traffic light becoming green "Later I will ok?~"

Jeongin whined "Mh~ But I want Hyung to touch me now~"

"Listen you needy little baby~ Now you sit down and wait till we get to my hotel room"

"Ok Hyung" Jeongin sat down and pouted.

Hyunjin looked at Jeongin pouting and crossing his arms...and found it adorable..."*sigh* I met you a few hours ago and I already can't resist you" Hyunjin squeezed Jeongin's cheek.

---×+×---

"Mhn~ H-Hyung-"

"Shhh don't talk~ I just want to hear your moans right now~" Hyunjin took off his jacket, and threw it in the hallway of his hotel room.

Hyunjin picked up Jeongin and stepped on the wooden floor with his shoes on, and pushed Jeongin's back on the wall, making the younger whimper in the kiss, and gripped harder un Hyunjin's shoulders.

In between the kiss Jeongin went too hard on Hyunjin's lips and but the bottom one, making a cut on it.
A little drip of blood came out of it and made Jeongin worry all of a sudden "H-Hyung! Did I hurt you!?" Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin's face and checked him out.

Hyunjin smirked, causing the cut to open again and a little bit of blood came out again "I'm-"

"Stop smirking!" Jeongin squished Hyunjin's cheeks to make him stop.

"Ok~" Hyunjin shook off Jeongin's hands from his face and kissed the younger's collarbone, and with the other hand he started to undo his corset.

"H-Hyung..." Jeongin said biting his bottom lip.

"Yes baby?~" Hyunjin looked up at Jeongin and started to give him little kisses on the jaw.

"C-Can you touch me now...?"

"Am I not already touching you?"

"B-But more" Jeongin pouted.

Hyunjin paused for a moment than he looked at Jeongin straight in his eyes and smiled a little "God damn it! Such a cutie!" Hyunjin started to tickle Jeongin, making him laugh.

"Stop!" Jeongin covered his mouth to not make too much noise.

Hyunjin putted him down and slammed a hand on the wall, and with the other he played with the edge on Jeongin's shirt "Ok baby boy I'll give you the real stuff now~"

~°•♤•°~